Reader x Zero Kiryu

This is the first requested one shot! Requested by Anime_Devil! Thanks!

~ForeverYoungest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay"

You were a Day Student at Cross Academy. You weren't quite fond of the Night Students, feeling like they were just off, but you could never put your finger on it.

As usual, the many Day female students crowded around the gate for a glance at the mysterious and good looking students of the Night.

You tried to push your way out of the crowd but the girls kept pushing you back in. You didn't want to be there, you had a ton of random homework to do, but in the commotion of everything, you were dragged here.

"Hey! You girls should leave, now! Before the Night students come out! It's past your curfew as well!" Kuran Yuki yells in front of the crowd after barely squeezing through.

Girls start yelling words indecipherable over each other.

Yuki starts yelling at them, adding to noise.

Suddenly after a good few minutes, the gates for the Night Students slowly opens.

A girl accidentally jams her elbow into your stomach, causing you to grip it in pain. The girls line up parallel to each other, leaving you on the ground, in pain.

You glare at the girl who elbowed you, as the Night Students walk out dramatically.

One of the students stops in front of you, holding out a hand while the fan girls glared. You look up to see the handsome face of one of the Night Students. You didn't know his name, let alone cared.

He smiled at you, lending you a hand.

"Are you okay Miss?" He asks, blonde hair waving around.

"WILD!!!!!!" The girls around you gushed.

Who was Wild?

You look at at the blonde, giving him a look of disgust.

"I don't need your help, thank you very much," you say, helping yourself up.

The blonde raises as eyebrow and laughs.

"I like her!" He says to the guy behind him, a fellow Night Student.

The blonde turns back to you. He smirks and brings a finger under your chin, lifting it up towards him.

He looks deep into your (e/c) eyes.

"You're quite beautiful, if I may say so myself. If only we could be in the same classes, hm?"

He visibly licks his teeth, canines abnormally long.

You swipe his finger away.

"Like I would want to be in a class with you. You're such a flirt," you told him, disgusted...still.

One of his friends taps him on his shoulder and tells him something. He nods, smiling.

"I'll see you soon?" He asks you.

You feel someone's hand on your shoulder. Looking up you notice his silver hair, lavender eyes.

"Screw off Blondie. A Night Student shouldn't involve themselves in a Day Student's life."

Grunting and giving you a wink, the blonde walks off.

"(Y/n)-San, come with me," the silver haired man says, leading you through the mass of girls.

~

You plopped down on Zero's bed and just stared at him. He noticed and stared at you back.

"You're so cute...."

"Thank you."

Flustered, you cover your mouth, blushing.

"I said that out loud?"

Zero nods and you blush deeper.

He moves and sits next to you on the bed.

"You can't go back to your dorm just yet, so stay here until I get back okay? Or until it's class time okay?" Zero tells you sternly. You nod, even though not understanding why he didn't want you to leave.

Zero stands and leans over you.

"Be good," he says, lifting your chin and giving you a quick peck on the lips before flying out the door.

~

Zero finds you sleeping peacefully on the floor.

Checking for bite marks, he smiles as he finds none.

He had just gotten back from patrolling the grounds all night. It was now around six in the morning. He picks you up and carries you to his bed before gently placing you.

He sits next to your sleeping figure, admiring it.

He then puts his lips against yours, cheating your conscious out of a passionate, yet gentle kiss.

He pulls away before shaking you to wake up to prepare for school.