Reader x Natsu Dragneel [2]

Dear yanglove1 and everyone reading this,

Hontou ni gomen'nasai! This is late by almost two days! D: The next one, Shin Seijuro, I have no idea when it'll be up. It might not even be the next one... But, ganbarimasu! Thanks to everyone who votes and everyone who spammed me. (I had 26 notifications on Thursday). I'd been busy fan girdling to the max because kpop stars were doing hand things in their dances and I seriously have a problem with it in a good way. Eep. I can't wait until the SnK movie this winter, Fan expo in August, TJFF this month, and The Maze Runner movie in September!!! Too many things but okay.

50 mins 'til midnight.

Dakara, mata raishū!

~ForeverYoungest

______________________________

You shivered, rubbing your arms.

It was the middle of winter and you were going to get food for everyone at the guild.

"Why the hell couldn't it have been Gray? He's a bloody ice Mage!" You yelled, gaining some stares.

You continued on, muttering curse words under your breath.

~

By the time you got back to the guild, you were practically a popsicle.

You collapsed in front of the door and soon closed your eyes.

About an hour later, Natsu was pacing around, deep in thought.

"Natsu, is something wrong?" Lucy asks, looking worriedly over at the dragon slayer.

"(Y/n) hasn't come back yet."

Lucy opened her mouth to say something when the front door slammed open.

All eyes turned to a snow covered Gajeel carrying something in his arms.

Natsu approached him, a huge, un-natural smile stretched across his lips.

"Just give her to me, Gajeel."

"Why should I? Ooh does Natsu have a wittle cwush on (y/n)?" He teases, pouting.

"Just give her to me iron head!"

"Whatever," he grumbles, dumping you into Natsu's arms.

He instantly brings you over to a table and lies you across it.

Natsu quickly fetches several blankets and wraps you in them.

He takes your hand and squeezes it.

"Please wake up."

~

You squeezed your eyes then slowly opened them.

"Where am I?"

You look around. Infirmary.

You turn your head to see Natsu sleeping soundly next to you. You smiled.

"Natsu," you whispered.

"Natsu," even louder.

"Natsu!"

The dragon slayer jumped out of his seat, his heart beating fast. He turns to look at you and a smile widens across his face.

"You're awake!" He breathes out, as if he was holding his breath.

"What happened?"

Natsu sits up on the bed next to you.

"You collapsed outside the guild. You don't know how worried I was."

"You were worried about me?"

Natsu visibly bites his lip, his cheeks tinted pink. "Y-yeah.. I just can't see you be hurt.. Ever."

"Fucking Gray couldn't go?! Bastard! He's the ice Mage here! While I'm just a measly (magic, not related to coldness) Mage!" You swore angrily.

"Argh! BUBBLES!" You yelled.

Natsu cracks a smile. "Bubbles?"

You smile at him, holding in laughter.

Natsu shakes his head. "Crazy girl.."

He slyly wraps an arm around your waist and brings you closer to his body.

"Just be mine already..."

He leans the short distance and firmly presses his lips against yours, sending tingles throughout your body.

You slowly subject to the kiss, pressing back against him. Natsu smiles at this.

Thanks for caring for me Natsu...