*ALTERNATE ENDING* Reader x Kyo Sohma

You stared down at the phone in your hands.

It was about three in the morning and no matter how many times you tried to go to sleep, Kyo's face and voice kept popping up in your head.

You quickly jotted in numbers then held the phone to your ear.

The monotone ringing sounded through your ears several times before the person on the other line picked up.

"Hello?" They groggily ask, clear to you that they were just asleep.

That's all you need. To hear his voice again was music to your ears.

You open your mouth to say something, but no words form on your tongue.

"Hello?" They try again.

Still no answer.

The person audibly sighs before hanging up.

Bringing the phone down, you stared at it once again.

You placed the phone on the night stand that stood next to your bed.

You sprawled up on your bed, staring at the ceiling as the darkness consumes you.

~

The rain poured steadily as Kyo stared at it through the class room window.

It'd been at least a week since he'd received that early morning call, but to Kyo it felt much longer. He couldn't help but wonder if it had been (y/n).

Kyo took his time getting home, not caring if he was drenched. He missed (y/n) and if he couldn't see her soon, he'll go looking for her.

Upon getting home, he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

As he got closer for a better look, he made out a girl; more specifically, you standing in the rain under an umbrella.

He eyes glinted with happiness and relief.

"(Y/n)-chan," he breathed out, jogging towards you.

You turned, feeling as if someone had called you.

Your eyes set upon Kyo, who was now running full speed to you.

Before you knew it, Kyo had you in his hands.

"You're not hurt are you?" He asks, stroking your cheek.

"I'm fine Kyo," you assure him.

He gazes lovingly at your face, taking in every detail.

Slowly, Kyo leaned in.

His soft lips locked perfectly against yours as he kissed you, caressing your cheek. His free arm wrapped around your waist and he pulls you closer and deeper to him.

Your umbrella released from your hand and the rain starts to drench you.

Everything was right. In your mind, fireworks and sparklers were going off. In Kyo's mind, the 4th of July couldn't even come close to comparing.

Finally, Kyo pulls away and leans his forehead against yours.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I came back, I guess."

Kyo smiles. "I would hug you so tightly right now but I don't want to turn into a cat then suddenly be naked in front of you," he chuckles.

"Don't ever do that again. I had thought you were kidnapped or even worse, killed. You had me so worried to death (y/n)-chan."

"I understand Kyo-kun.."

"Good. Now let's get inside before the rain drenched us even more than right now."

You smile and nod before Kyo takes you inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, did you like this surprise alternate ending that no one knew about until now obviously? If you like it, vote! If you want me to continue these one shots, please tell me in the comment section below and I just might!

Hm, I may or may not be having a fan fiction coming in August. I'm not sure. If I do, will you guys read it? Tell me down below!

Also, if you hate any one of my one shots, feel free to let me know in it's comment section! Constructive criticism is appreciated! Spamming is a big fat NO. Thank you! ❤

Gosh I sound like a Youtuber.

~ForeverYoungest
✌😃🎶😙🌟