Reader x Tora Igarashi

Thanks for requesting bluepxradise~!

I feel like my one shots are getting more sexual... Oops... It's okay though! I won't go that far (hopefully)!

QOTOS: What are your favorite one shots?

AOTOS: The Kyoya Ootori ones ;D

[August 26th, 2014]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

You could feel Tora's eyes boring into you, interested.

Turning away from your work, you were shocked to see how he was practically looming over you.

"I-Igarashi-Kaichou, erm, what are you doing?"

"Only observing my new student is all. What are you doing?"

You turn back to the drawing. "Um, drawing," you mumble.

He nods and takes a seat next to you.

Tora gently takes your hand, but you quickly snatch it back.

"Do you need something?"

He places a hand on your shoulder.

"No, not in particular."

You brush his hand off and clutch your sketch pad to your chest.

"Then don't touch me." You turn and walk out of the room.

~

Scrunching up your nose, you erase quickly erase several lines and begin to redraw. You weren't much of an artist, drawing was really only a small hobby of yours.

"I think you should take a break from that," a voice came from above you, making you jump and scratch a dark, unnecessary line across the page.

You breathed out in annoyance. "What do you want Kaichou?"

You could feel his smirk as he came around to your side.

"Nothing but to take you out. I know the perfect place."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you. Leave me alone." You stood and glared at him.

"I know you love me."

"In your dreams."

"Then I must be dreaming right now."

"The day I love start loving you is the day I've gone insane."

You turn your back and start walking back to the school.

~

You sighed, finally setting your hand down.

You had a ton of homework, which makes no sense since most students at Miyabigaoka have barely even tasted the feeling of working hard.

You, on the other hand, had gotten here through smarts.

You had set your eyes on another prestigious school in Japan, but the one other girl you were going against got through. What was her name again? Fujioga? Haruka? Who knows. Your parents suggested you try for this other prestigious school, an all-girls one, but with all the singing and dancing and the obsessive idolization, they just weren't for you. So you went with Miyabigaoka.

You shut your eyes, hoping to get some rest and not worry about Igarashi.

~

Tora passes by a classroom, but stops when he sees a figure in it.

Quietly he slides open the door, gently closing it behind him.

He approached the body, quickly realizing it was you sleeping on the desk.

He pulls up a chair and a desk, setting up the desk beside yours.

He props his elbow on the small wooden desk, resting his head in his hand.

"(Y/n)-chan," he whispers.

When you didn't stir, he brought his lips to your ear. Opening his mouth ever so slightly, he gently bites down on your ear.

A small sound came from your mouth, but you didn't stir.

Tora could feel his cheeks heating up and he quickly covered them in shock.

"C-cute," he mumbled.

"(Y/n)-chan," he starts in a whisper, his lips practically touching your ear, "wake up or I'll kiss you."

You didn't even flinch.

Tora sighs, gently moving your body back into the chair then turning the chair to face him.

He studies your face, gently moving hair out of it.

Tora's heart was beating unexpectedly fast as he leaned in, cupping your cheek.

You felt a soft pair of lips press roughly against yours, and Tora's hand travelled away from your cheek and into your hair.

He pulled away almost five seconds later, lingering in front of your lips.

"I know you're awake (y/n)-chan. And might I say, someone's a good kisser."

Heat rapidly exploded on your face and you shoved Tora away.

"B-Baka!"

Tora smirks as you slowly open your eyes.

"I guess you've gone insane then. It's almost summer vacation, I'll see to that we see each other often..."

You turn your head away from him, trying to hide your tomato face.

Tora then takes this opportunity to gently bite your ear again.

You let out a squeal and Tora releases you.

"I found your weakness."

"I-idiot Kaichou!" You cry, quickly shuffling your things together and running out of the room flustered.

Maybe I am going insane....