Reader x Ikuto Tsukiyomi [2]

Thanks for the request nashie887! If you changed usernames, let me know. 

PLEASE. PLEEEAAAAAAASE NOTE THAT REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. IT'S IN THE TITLE, IN THE BIO. (MARCH 16, 2015)  

Oh hey guys. This one shot was written with the influences of k-dramas at one point lol. Sorry all the requests are late. Writer's block. Have a nice March Break!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

You leaned up against Kukai, hoping to catch up on sleep. You both had been visiting the Garden, so being the great friend you are, decided to take a nap on him.

About twenty minutes later, you and Kukai were cuddled together, sleeping deeply.

When Ikuto arrived to take you home, he saw that Kukai's arm was around you, and that you were cuddled closely to the boy's chest.

In the midst of it all was Yaya, taking pictures like no tomorrow, squealing at how cute the two looked together.

"Yaya-San, was it?" Ikuto asks.

"Yes?"

"Why is (y/n) with that brat?"

Yaya smirks in his direction.

"Hm, she was tired so Kukai-senpai offered his body for her usage."

Ikuto blinked a few times more.

"That's a bit much for one nap, right?"

"You never know," Yaya pops up in front of him, "she could need to release tension-"

Ikuto pushed her away before she could go on.

"Ya, (y/n), wake up," he says coldly, tapping your foot.

When you didn't even twitch, Ikuto sighed.

"Che, this girl.." He mutters, removing Kukai's arms from around you.

Ikuto knew perfectly well about your friendship with Kukai. You were childhood friends, which he didn't mind. But the touching. The touching. It always ticked him off. Something as small as a high-five was fine, but cuddling was totally different. He wanted to be the only one to hold you closely like that, to take all the worrys away. But somehow, somehow, this-, this brat was taking that all away from him.

Ikuto bends down to your height and picks you up in a piggyback. He looks back at Kukai's body, shaking his head. "Brat," he whispers before leaving the Garden.

~

"Ya, baka, wake up," you hear Ikuto's voice scolding you. "How long are you going to sleep for?"

Your eyes lazily open, a sunset glow glazing across Ikuto's face being the first thing you see. "Yes, Mister I-Want-To-Ruin-Sleep?" you ask, sitting up to get a better look at him.

Even in the darkish lighting, you still catch Ikuto's pupils dilate. You smile at that.

"Why were you like that with that brat?"

"Like what?"

"Being all cuddly!"

"Oh, so I can't cuddle with my friend anymore?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because it's not me!"

"This is so unlike you Ikuto-kun. So unlike you."

"I want to be the only one to hold you like that. To be the one who you can turn to when things go bad, to kiss you to make you feel better."

You smirk at his sudden change. "Go on.."

Ikuto moves closer to you. "Why tell, when I can show?"

In a swift movement, your lips are mangled with his. They soon find rhythm as you both get into the kiss. Ikuto's hand finds its way to the small of your back, gently pushing you deeper and deeper.

Then just like that, you two break apart, gasping for air.

Ikuto stares directly into your eyes. "I'm not going to let you cuddle with that brat anymore, okay?" He says sternly.

"Yeah, yeah."

He softly smiles at you. "Good girl," he praises, patting your head.

"I am neither a cat, nor dog!"

"Then what are you then?" Ikuto flashes a smirk.

"A human being!"

"You're my human being, (y/n)."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," you laugh.