Reader x Kyoya Ootori [2]

Thanks for requesting Swsbvbptvfob!

I really like doing these Kyoya ones. :)

-ForeverYoungest [August 14, 2013]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Tell me again Kyoya, why am I sweeping the floors?" You asked, looking up at him.

He crosses his arms, smirking.

"You were sleeping on the couch again. Tamaki was starting to pick up your pesky habit."

You pouted.

"What?" He laughed. "You thought I was going to kiss you again?"

He walked over and pushed up your head with two fingers, both your lips at least a centimetre apart.

"Location gets old. New location and we both get what we want," his husky whisper told you then he walked away.

"What a tease," you muttered to yourself and kept sweeping.

~

"Hey (y/n), are you and Kyoya-senpai going out?" A girl in your class asks.

You shake your head negatively. "No, why?"

"There was a rumour that you kissed him."

"That doesn't mean we're going out.."

"So you did kiss him!"

"Why do you care so much again?"

"It's the latest in the newspaper!"

You roll your eyes.

Suddenly you felt an arm snake around your shoulders, pulling you into their body.

"(Y/n) and I are in no romantic or sexual relationship as of this moment. We would like that our personal relationship not be publicized without a written request and our written permission."

The girl nods, smiling weakly before heading off.

~

"Why'd you do that for?" You ask as Kyoya tugs you down the halls.

"Don't ask questions."

You nodded and looked down, letting him take you to wherever.

~

Kyoya stops once you both were in the maze.

"Kyoya, what's wrong?"

"I told you not to ask questions."

He turns around, smirking.

Raising a hand, he brushes a stray hair out of your face then cups your cheek.

"Earlier you said that we aren't together...."

"Officially, yes. When I kissed you on the couch last week, you kissing me back was my answer." He licks his lips. "And you're not a bad one either."

"You're not so bad yourself either...."

Kyoya gently pushes you up against the hedge wall.

He leaned down close to your face, his hand supporting him.

"Are you ready?"

You nod and as soon as your head comes back up, Kyoya's lips are on top of yours.

Your heart races as his free arm loops around your waist, pulling you towards him.

Your right hand clutches tightly onto the back of his jacket while your left tangles itself in his dark hair.

Kyoya pulls away, leaving your thoughts mashed together like potatoes.

"Is something wrong?" He asks, smirking.

"No," you reply as the final bell rings.

Kyoya takes your hand out of his hair and holds it, entwining your fingers.

He smooths out his hair with his other hand and you release your other hand from his jacket.

"We should go before Tamaki opens the Host Club."

You nod in agreement as Kyoya smiles at you.

He quickly leans in and kisses you before running off with you to the Host Club.