Reader x Russia

Thanks for requesting, Mandygirl1497! If you've changed your username, please let me know! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!!!

5.6k VOTES!!!! (J'ai dansé pour un beaucoup longtemps haha(my French isn't perfect okay))

So hi guys. It's been a while since I updated with a one shot hasn't it? 10 months? Yeesh. I guess it helps to not have a crush on anyone for me to be able to write haha. Exams are over tomorrow for me (finally), but I guess it's almost a miracle I've updated. I'm sorry if my English isn't the greatest, I haven't been watching a lot of English television programs soo it's as if English isn't really my first language haha (yet I get annoyed by misuse of basic grammar teehee). I will try to update before I go out of the country in April, so thank you for still voting and commenting even though it's been so long.

ENJOY~!
_______________________________________________________________________________

You bit your lip as you watched him brush past you. You missed him, terribly. You turn your head back to see him hug the small figure, quickly giving them a kiss on the cheek. You open your mouth as to yell out something, but nothing but a small squeak emits. Seeing as there was no point, you left for home.

You hadn't told anyone about your breakup with Ivan, but others could tell. You had been much happier when you were with him, but now you seem sadder.

Everything was going downhill.

~

There was a loud banging at your door. Lazily, you stood and trudged to the door.

"(Y/n)? I know you're in there!" Your brother's voice came from through the door.

You open the wooden, vertical lid, to see Alfred.

You tried slamming the door shut, but he jammed his foot as a stopper.

"I'm worried about you. We both are," the young adult explains.

"We?"

Ivan steps out behind him, nervously waving at you.

That only makes you push the door harder.

"What is he doing here?" You cry.

"I'm here to apologize!"

"Sure."

"Look, I know you think I was a jerk before, but I never did anything!"

"Then why the fuck are you sleeping with her?"

"I'm not sleeping with anyone! The only person I want is you. I want to sleep with you. Only you. Just having you in my arms would be my bedtime story because counting sheep is boring. I miss your touch, your laugh, your smile. I miss every little thing about you. I want to know if you're safe and when I can see you again because just seeing you happy and smiling can make my day. I love you so much."

"I missed you too..."

You stopped pushing the door, sniffling.

Ivan takes this chance to push past Alfred and engulf you in his arms.

"I'm sorry," you sniffle, hiding your face in his scarf.

Ivan gently rubs your back. "It's okay. Everything is okay."

"If you hurt her heart again, I swear-" Alfred defends, half heartedly glaring at Ivan.

The Russian laughs. "I know, I know," he smiles at the blond then down at you, "I won't hurt her again."