Reader x Sebastian Michealis

Okay, sorry if this is horrible... Requests are open once again, and this is off hold, as you can see... so yeah...

~ForeverYoungest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Demon"

They say demons can't feel love, or even emotions at all. Robots, to some degree, according to others. This is one of the rare occasions.

~

Ciel has invited the wealthy of many countries to his manor for a ball. You were part of the list. As your carriage approached the manor, you noticed that devilishly handsome butler helping people out of their own carriages. His slick black hair, piercing eyes and skin on the paler side, something about him stuck to you.

Your carriage stopped just outside and the butler opened the door. He holds out a gloved hand and helps you out.

"Welcome to the Phantomhive Estate," he welcomes you with a smile and a kiss to the back of the hand. You notice the greater height difference between the two of you.

"May I ask your name miss?" You gladly tell him.

"I hope you have a wonderful time, Lady (y/n)." You smile back at him and let go of his hand as another carriage approaches. You then head inside.

~

It was time for the final dance. You were not the type fond of the many dances. You were standing alone in the back when someone walks over to you. Luckily, it was a masquerade ball, so they couldn't see your face. The man was tall with slick black hair and piercing eyes. His mask was tied behind his head.

"May I have this dance?" He asks, hand extended towards you.

"I don't know how to," you admitted.

The man smiles.

"I'll show you."

Hesitantly, you take his hand and he leads you out to the dance floor.

You place your hand on his shoulder, the best you could, you were about a foot shorter than him. He places his large hand on your waist and your other hand in his.

"Just follow my lead," he whispers into your ear.

You look down at your feet, trying to pair with his as best as possible.

"A lady must always look at her partner," the man whispers again and you look up at his face.

His skin was pale, sleek black hair and piercing red eyes, but a friendly smile that made you melt inside. You were absolutely captivated by his looks.

Before you knew it, the dance was finished.

"Meet me in the garden," the mysterious man says, giving you a black rose before disappearing into the crowd.

~

You walked around the garden, admiring the the roses, even though it was a tad dark out.

"I'm glad to see you here, Lady (y/n)," a voice says behind you. You flip around, your dress swaying in line with you.

"Ah, it's you, the butler."

"Please, call me Sebastian." He smiles, his mask in hand.

"Did you enjoy the dance?" Sebastian asks, leading you throughout the garden.

You nod and say with a smile, "Even though I didn't do most of the dances, for the last one I had a splendid partner whom danced like a true gentleman."

"I'm glad you like my dancing skills, Lady (y/n)."

"Hm?"

"Never mind. You look beautiful this evening. Truly stunning."

You blush. "Please don't flatter me, Sebastian."

"I'm not, M'Lady. It is simply the truth." Why were you blushing? Sure he's a good looking butler who can do everything, but why were you being taken a liken to?

"Oh please, you must be lying. You're good at everything, why not lying?"

"Earl Phantomhive has instructed me never to tell a lie. Besides, I'm just simply one hell of a butler, M'Lady."

You give him a funny look before moving on. Sebastian stops in front of you.

"It's just about time to leave," he says, checking his silver pocket watch.

"M'Lady, may I?"

"Do what?"

"Kiss you."

"Kiss me! That's preposterous!"

"It's simply a goodbye kiss, besides," he leans down to your height, "I've seen the way you've looked at me."

You blush and turn your head.

"O-only if it's a goodbye kiss! Nothing more!"

"Of course, M'Lady."

Sebastian takes your chin in a gloved hand and turns it to face him. He gently raises it before leaning in further and placing a quick, gentle kiss on your lips. The kiss in it's self was lovely, you've never been kissed before so it was certainly a memorable one for you.

Sebastian takes your hand and leads you back to your awaiting carriage. He helps you up into your carriage, hand still being held.

"We hope to see you back here again, Lady (y/n)," he says, kissing your hand with a smile before shutting the door and waving the carriage off.

You also hope for a soon return to the Phantomhive Estate.