8.16.12-8.19.12

OK the 16th I really didn't do anything but sleep and eat andddddd ummmm organize i think... oh I texted taylor, 

friday, the 17th my dad took me up to the high school around 9. turns out that I was right and it started at 4. so I ended up at mrs. lindsey's offices. erikas moms. the front doors were locked to the middle school so taylor opened them. We hung around there.  talked messed around. 

later we got chinese to go. then for like 6 hours we hung out at erikas house because mrs. lindsey had to work. so we watch childeren of the corn, seed of chuckie, and maybe soemthing else. I don't understand how people are afraid of chuckie.... but oh well..

afterward we went back to the school. walking to go get our schedules. hayden saw me and said to brad, I found alaina that's bonus points for me. yeah ook then. (techonally I saw them both before they saw me) umm my phone died.  so throughout then I saw them mutiplie times.

got our schedules, and walked around. then we showed jenny around the middle school, erikas little sister.  so when we were there we went and talked to teachers I visteted mrs. rivers. mr. hubered. and others. 

we finnially left around 8 or 9. and went to taylors grandmothers. we ate some more. umm and to be honest that chinese I don't think agreed with me because my stomach was hurting most of the rest of the time. umm... yeah

so we hung out. it stormed, so we didn't swim. umm.... we made a parody to jar of hearts. and yeah

the day went on and some more activites went on. oh we made shadow puppets and told stories.  

the next day we made some videos. umm yeah that's about it... went to pizza hut and taste of delight and got some fans. (we were wearing old lady costumes.) haha. fun.. umm it stormed again so we didn't really swimm. umm told some stories and that's about it. 

the next day we left. got home then went to church. hung out there. they had a ncaa 13 tournerment. fun. I didn't know how to play so i watched and played scrabble. we had pizza. umm afterward I went home and just basically checked my email. facebook, wattpad. and uploaded thoughs videos. so yeah... then I passed out so yup. 

I woke up with robert all like come to church.. yeah I didn't. umm. later I offically woke up.. around 10.. so yeah.. well 11.. but still. robert came in and was like come on im going to target with josh.. and i was like I am not going to target... I mean I would have loved to gone to target and hung out with josh. my brother. eh i see him every day.. haha. no but I have stuff I gots to do. and yeah.. just looking for the time I was going to get off my butt and do them.... haha...

so the rest of the day I am going.. oh btw my dad did not know I was home.. that was a hoot. anywhos I am going to be cleaning and getting ready for tomorrow.

SCHOOL. yeahhhhhh... i can't believe it's here....

well anywhos.

until next time

TTFN