4.26.12

Ok lets see yesterday

the jist of it... I texted went to school and blah blah blah.. (Ok I am kinda mad right now whilest i be typing so yeah) nothing happend.. no wait I like taught my science class. Like at the end of the class I walked up to mr. brakebill and asked if we really passed our 12 minute mark, and someone beside me was all like "you passed the 12 hour mark." i rolled my eyes mr. brakbill laughed and I went on to 7th period, were we watched a movie (continued the movie)

8th period was like normal..

oh frichnn... mmm mrs. rivers made me mad. she told us we were going to be typing monday and i was like dude i aint going to be here monday and she was all like well that's the only day we are typing so you are going to have to figure that out. and on top of it all she is only giving us like one day to work on our essay draft and that's due friday, and I have a co project due next week, I have a history test friday, homework homework. dude why do they give us homework, it's putting more work on them as well as us. and it just puts us under stress and makes us fail because we don't know what to do and ugh so yeah...

well today I got up went to school got there gave brad a hug... ummm... talked to the new love birds in our little group (kaleb and araya can you believe it.. I am kinda glade they are finnally going out though... anywhos)  first period we played this game or what not.

second, finnished up work, oh me dalton and brandon went down to see the cars outside, awsome.

third-work

fourth-worked on our essay... grrr. like she played music that didn't help me focus. but at least I got more done...

fifth pratccally we just went over stuff for the test

lunch was as crazy as ever...

sixth my projects

7th just hung around, awesome, I talked to dalton and abby and some others. i met two bethel boys... awesome .... soo yeah...

8th... eh it was 8th...

I got home and texted wrote...umm.... soo yeah... omfrichincheese, I was soooooooooooooooooooooo pisted.. like ahhh... anyways... talking to timmy kinda helped, and also brad.. kinda sorta.. sometimes I just need to go for a walk without the presents of anyone anyway.. just to clear my head.... soo yeah..

this entry is short. more probally took place but oh well,

until next time

TTFN