Today 3/13/12

Today started out better then yesterday.  Boreing but better....  I turned my essay into the office today.  First period...........No, wait I am going to have to tell you about this dream I had last night... It was funny because I remembered it first period when seeing the person I dreamed about. It was a good dream, but still I don't really remember it.  All I can remember is that there was somthing to do with a relationship, and it was all romantic and stuff and D.M. was there I would say these names but I do not want my personnal dreams being put out for everyone to read.  Well it was a good dream. and anywhos in first period we had another guessed speaker, but this one took us outside (still I remember her from last year just like the last guess speaker) anywhos she took us outside and we did trust activitties.  First we did the rope thing were everyone grabbs a part of the rope and leans back sits down then stand up. trusting  everyone to keep on holding on to the rope, next we did one thing with wood we had to get to one spot to another to save people that were surrounded by poisined peanut butter.  It was a race. next we had to get on the steps and try to fit every one on them, I was kinda squished.  and the funny thing was i was mostly surrrounded by boys. haha I was holding onto my friends jacket so she wouldn't fall and my other friend chris said "oh so you don't hold on to my jacket" and i was like "well I would but that would be werid" so we all failed at staying on but I stayed on.. then we all had to run through a jump rope a lot of times.  then first period ended and Brit said it was my fault that we were late to getting to our class to get our stuff... 2nd period I was being werid and siting on the floor.  3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th period werid all normal nothing speacial happened well nothing worth telling maybe some other time. 7th period i worked on my c02 car. if I do say so myself I think it is going to turn out great.  Not like it is going to turn out the way i wanted it to but it is going to turn out great.  8th was normal... I got home and told my dad about my phone and how it wouldn't turn on fully, nor would it turn off. and so it took like an hour but he got off the phone and it cost 50$ but I am getting a new phone in 2 to 3 busnesess days, why do they call it that why do they have to say busness day why can't they just say days. well anywho and later I am probally going to go see gone this weekind I hope so... this would be the third weekind I have hung out with timmy and araya... awesomes right. 

well this was my day.  it was good, not over yet... soon more to come...

well ttfn...