7.1.12-7..6.12

and so another week is passing. and I as always keep on living... ok first thing if you have somthing you don't want people to read, do not leave it out when you walk to target... anyways.

Church camp.. church camp. loved it always do... was it a small camp this week yes... did i care I am not going to lie.. Yes yes I did... ok.. now I was on the red to WAHOO GO RED then the was the blue team BOOO BLUE. anywhos red team had all the little kids while the blue team had all the big buff dudes I mean do you see a problem there... I do.. anywhos the little kids came in handy at some games.

The little girls in our dorm were nice. got to hang out with josh and dylan. had a few people text me during this week but I didn't respond because that wouldn't be in the spirt of church camp. texting yea um no... ok I looked at my phone for the time because we had to be places at certain times ok... anywhos.  I met this guy named robert and when i first met him I thought it was a joke considering my brothers name is robert. but eh.. well I kind of hurt his feelings but it's all good now we are good friends... 

Seems like this year the camp kind of slacked off a little... I mean it was fun and the stafff was great but the activites weren't as much and they didn't have the traditional french toast on friday... so yeah. but I had a great time

I won the ga ga ball turanament. and I have explamed what that is.. so if you want to know just google it...  I played kajabe can can.. google if you want to know what it is.. both games are extremly fun. I played carpet ball.... fun... not as active though

my arms are like sore but its' all good fun. this one girl who played kajabe can can with us was like you me and a couple others are like the strongest girls and I was like yeah guys kinda underesimat us...  like really the only reason  I lost is because my hands were sweeting. and then sara got me out because I looseined my grip.. long story

Monday i showed shelby around the camp. She got annoying, like someone would upset her and she would say stuff like I wanna go home right now because of you... so yeah. like she moved my stuff without asking and I told her that was rude right. yeah well she didn't like that. and well it was the first time away from home without her family. and so I guess she got home sick. I didn't and I was in 4th grade when i came, but people are different.   The speakers were aweseom. Runks amazing and funny. haha I peed rainbows.. haha you had to be there it was awesome. and tom toombs amazing look them both up.. they are amazing.  They really know how to get to people teach us in a way we can understand.

Tuesday the week really starts good day... 

all week we played color war games. I mean good games wish they did better ones. Blue team cheated. No not all but some did. though not much of us realy knew how to played but at least the red team followed the guide lines. I mean when i was wearing a blind fold I would fix it when it would rise or fall. but I still could see out the bottom the only reason I used that to my advantage is so I didn't trip over my feet. 

I am a very competive person so when I lose and it wasn't a fare lost then yea I am made ok... 

ga ga ball I wish that there were more players but it was ok. I am glade I won. 

Josh and dylan did dishes and what not they weren't really in the spirt. and I have to say my first few years I wasn't either but still. when like we would pray or they would preach or something you could here them joking around. then when it came to a serious point it really started to aggervate me. but it doesn't matter.

A lot of people got saved for whom was at camp. it just amazed me of who did what they did because most of the people didn't seem to be those types of people.  But like Ronks and Tom said people wear a mask. some more then others. 

Church camp has an effect on me. I don't know what it is. I love being there I love the envierment meeting people that I meet. Yes there are other church camps but there is just something about siloam. It has been the only one I have been to and I love it. I don't like it when it changes but it doesn't matter really as long as it still is a friendly envierment then I am ok. I love it there

I can't wait till I can work there.

There is just something about siloam that I can't explain. Something about being at church camp that brings me to realize that the outer world... I don't know... There are things that you can't explain for me this is one of them.  

I love God and Jesus.. I love church camp. I wish it was more then five days. 

Church camp has something.. Siloam is a wonderful place and it to me is the best place I can ever be... I can't wait for next year to experince it again. I hope we go.

I have some things to think through... some thoughts with God that havn't been thought in awhile and I need to just think... 

I love siloam. I love the shine (the band) I love the staff and I love the people I meet there...

Until next time