Today 3/20/12 part three

Well it took three times for me to tell my brother to go put the dishes up before he actually did it. and then Brad messaged me all like dont you just love the rain. I was like yup especilly if it is a storm i like standing out in it. i like it except when it ruins plans. and he was like yup like my baseball practice. and i was like yup you sure need those practices ;). I could hear my brother putting up the dishes. why doesn't he ever inform me that he is done puting them up.. oh well. anywhos... I did the dishes.. it took like a while to get my dad to turn on the light because i was just pointing at the light switch and he didn't know what i was doing. finnaly my brother turned on the light. I did the dishes in like 20 or so minutes. and the rain lightined up a bit. I am glade my dad shut up about the way i clean the dishes. OH, about my dad he is making those hambugers he was supposed to have made yesterday but didn't and he is making fries.. and frieing them WAHOO!!! :D I am soo happy. The dishes are done. My room is clean. But what bothers me is that the living room, my baby brothers , lucas, room, roberts room, the bathroom, the backroom, the kitchen, the back back room.. are all still dirty.. huf i hate being cod about all of that. I hate it when things are out of order. but don't even get me started on the bathroom thing again. I would clean the other rooms. but I won't because that would be werid and I am lazy... so yeah. Sloooww day... looks gloomy outside. bored. bored. bored. rambling. OH. my story I won't post because of reasons that are in the story that maybe to adult like for some readers, yeah it's going great. haha if I ever get anything published I am gana go under some sercert code name so no one knows it me. I would say what is it but then you people would know and lets be fair that would just ruin the whole point of a sercret code name.

And so the day goes on. writing as it slowly passes. oh my shows come on today. well one show I like the other i watch because it passes time. I miss the rugrats. the rugrats and winni the pooh are my favorite childhood memories. I can't wait for super. I aint cooking tonight. I didn't cook last night either. wow, i haven't actually cooked in a while.. OH tomorrow night I am gana make my famus meat loaf. (dont judge its delish) So it's affishile i am making that tomorrow i just got to rememeber to thoa the meat. anywhos. I love to cook... HEY did you know you can bit off your touge as easy as it is to bit a carrot. right suprised but your brain is all like noo bitng off your touge. I wouldn't suggest trying considering there are two big veins in your tounge and you would probally bleed to death. meat loaf mashed potatos and corn good steamed corn... mmm. I would make brushel sprouts but we aint gots any... :( thats probally best because I only like them when my friends dad makes them. anywhos. I like cheesy brocalli to.. CHEESY brocalli not that you get like a tablespoon cheesy and a ton of brocalli no vis verse that. soo yeah... rain isn't it fun to play in.

I love the nature. I find it calming and soothing.. Now you see what happens when nothing happens all day. What is my brother doing. Oh, he was going on about how he hasn't got his lego magizine yet. and he is supposed to get it every two months. yes he is 15 almost 16 in 9th grade supposed to be in 10th bout to be in 10th but supposed to bout to be in 11th and he plays with legos. Yeah i know. anywhos. You know the sims game is like playing with barbeis but they move them selfves. (that and they can get pregnet) why do people say prego.. anywhos. I should go play the sims. or maybe mw3. idk. I like killing people I just don't want to be inhaling a bunch of smoke.

and so I sit and wait the day. tv off all day long. until later. oh my brother kept coming into my room. one time he was in here hiding and I saw him and he laughed and I couldn't find my phone so naturallly I blamed him right? but no it was just sitting on my dresser. yep.. day is wasted.... I like how i rearranged my room. comforting. I can't wait for church camp. Oh, great my brother just barged in.. he really stinks great he was talking about spit.. gross my room smells like him now. he came in talking about the dog or something on nothing. someone open a window and spray him wiht the hoes... or just stick him out in the rain...

anywhos you know listening to music helps me write stories. tiredness. I hope tomorrow goes as planned.... 5:05 PM greatt can this day be any slower...

well I am gana go.. look for part.... now he is singing *roles eyes.* anywhos look for part 4 i think yeah part 4 in a couple of hours... Peace people

TTFN