6.20.12-6.21.12

Ok both of these days I walked to target.  YEAH! not all that tiring this time. Ummm. Ok so wensday.. story to tell..

Umm me and robert walked all the way down Acoa. to target. We split up behind target so he could go get his hat. I continued onward. 

Ok so cars passed but this one truck.. hmm. ok what is with guys in their 20's man.. well I think they were anywhos. they passed. and I gave them the guy knodd bro thing. so yeah. I could tell by the way they slowed down that they were going to turn around. but it's when i turned into the side part of target when they caught up. The guy driving was all waving and saying hi. so yeah. He asked my name. then said his was paul. I think.. anywhos then they drove away... odd

I waited forever for robert walked around target went to the bathroom. then outside and finally he was comeing with dylan and dillian. yup both the same name. anywhos we worked our way around target and other stores. and stuff. 

on the way back we got a lift from dillian parents. dylan was all sweety.. ahah.. funny. had to be there. in my shoes.  so yeah. got home dillian is staying the night so yeah. 

afterward we went to church and after play a game. so yeah ME AND CAMRON WON. we were soul mates he was the savor and I was the warewolf... yeah.

so we got home made videos. yeah eyah yeah. dillian took a shower. I messaged josh and dylan. yup robert pour cold water on dillian in the shower. so yup.. anywhos 

I stayed up until 4 30 in the morning and robert came and got me up at 8 EIGHT I TELL YOU

thursday I got up around 11... soon we went to target dylan came with. made videos blah balh blah went through a swimming faz. I saw some church people yup. we soon left (OH WENSDAY WE SAW AND TALKED TO SOME ENGLISH PEOPLE) we headed home me dylan and dillian took the "short cut" umm got home

I took a shower and once I got out josh dylan and dillian were back. I walked out of the bathroom and robert was like "guess what" and I was like "josh is here" and he continued to talk. anywhos I showed thim the finished touches to our youtube videos. and what not then robert finnished the dishes and we made more videos. so yeah..we messed around. I almost fell but josh was in the way SO IT'S ALL GOOD haha... we messed with the tire swing. Umm. yeah...  Man I can not tell you how much i loves these guys. they are just so fun to be around. sometimes. anywhos..... we all have secrets don't we. anywhos off topic.  umm finnially we all went home.

AHH such a good day  got to see at least one of my buddies. 

You know i wish robert wasn't so annoying. like really.. UGH. anywhos. different story for another day.

Robert is leaving tomorrow for a week to go to kansas with the church. then the week of the 2nd. is SILOAM YEAH CHURCH CAMP I CAN'T WAIT.... 

well the bummper is my phone is going to be turned off. when i think at 12 or something I don't know yet. and when it'll be on who knows. I just know my dad working from 5 till 8 barley isn't enough money making. is there something saying he cant make more money cause if so that's janked up. if not he is lazy. 

he gets into so many video games. I asked him if I could go skating he never awnsered me. i know he heard me. anywhos... I think wensday I talked to alexander on here.. awesome. 

I changed my about me on here to so might want to check that out. umm... yeah..

i forget some things to put in these but oh well

Those were my two amazing days. 

oh texted timmy.. duh give away. yeah I think I shouldn't say I am texting him anymore cause thats a duh. unless something funny happens. 

new blog.

 STupied money and crap anywhos inside thought

until next time

TTFN