Today 3/27/12

Today started out slow but ended fast. Ok lets see.. I woke up at the same time, I make something to eat. I got ready. I was really tired. Well I texted timmy. I was gana text brad but I disided to wait for him to text me. As he always does. anywhos. After I got ready i layed back down and Timmy had texted back. So I spent some time texting him. I went to the bus stop.  When the bus came I started to get on but apparently the bus driver wasn't paying attintion and started to drive on axident. anywhos. Nothing happened when I first got to school. First period we work on our project. Which reminds me I have to finnish the out of school project that is do in May I think.  Anywhos in art well it was art. I mean I almost finnished coloring my shattered picture. umm Mrs. Sample still hasn't read any of my stories.  um. In history um didn't do much um I have to right a paper that is due friday. Ummm.  Oh yeah i have to finnish my essay for a compition. anywhos in english we read and had another small test and have a benchmark prep test.  um in math class I was falling asleep, it was funny. Because she went over something. And when she was done she handed out a worksheet. and then she went around checking our homework. I asked to go to the bathroom. When I got in there I looked in the mirror and was like "we did she just go over?" I got back to class and finnished my worksheet. and then lunch came. Outside after eating me and my friends were joking around about my friend sidney's hoodie. we were like if she was lost all she would have to do is wave her hands all like "I AM OVER HERE?" and then someone would be like I see a orange dot over there moving.

anywhos and then Me natilie and Micheal or how ever you spell the other name for mike. we were talking about my book and how natilie hasn't drawn the pictures. anywhos I came up with the (ok first I told micheal he could have the first copies of my books) um oh yeah, I came up with the idea I will write, natilie draw and micheal will be the editor. and the Alex was all like I want in. anywhos

the bell rang and in science we took notes. Mr. Brakebill told me to stop being grouchy. I wasn't. anywhos ete we worked on our house plans. umm 8th I sat there. I ended up texting timmy in class because I had nothing better to do. umm. on the way to the bus brad pushed me so I pushed him back. I also was trying not to run into people.  umm our bus was gone. so we road a older bus and people were complaining how small it was and how hot it was. they also were calling it a short bus.. it wasnt.. Well I got home and slept mostly. I ate. and then finnally did the dishes.  Ummm. I am bout to take a shower. I asked my dad if I could go to the movies. anywhos from then on out timmy has been asking for the anwser and I havn't been telling him. and it's just so funny. I can't stop laughing....

haha anywhos I am gana take a shower. um do some sleeping. maybe and yeah

that was my day

untill next time

TTFN