Today 3/19/12

Today was a boring Monday. First day of actua spring break. Did nothing really. I mean, I was up from the night before then I passed out around 7 a.m. I passed out with my laptop on netflix watching Annie. I woke up and it was around 12:30. I had serval 8 messages two of them were from brad on saying Good morrning, and the other at 11 something to say hi. The other texts were from facebook. I didn't rely to brad for I while. I was much to tired. So I exited out of netflix, and well, then I messaged brad. Right off he started talking about emily... anywhos. No, but he said I was acting werid and I was all like, well I just woke up and stuff. and then he asked what was wrong and I said nothing but he knew other wise. I mean I would think by now he would know what was wrong but oh well.. It took me forever to get him to drop it. I was like, "I do not want to talk about it, I woke up in a good mood and I would like to keep it that way for at least an hour." and he was like well jeez ok then. I was like no no no not I ment it like I have an annoying brother, it wasn't against you. and he said something like well you just made me sound like a jerk who always ruins your mood.  And I was all like no no no.. and anywhos... so our convo went on. I don't really remember all of it but yeah.. I didn't really write today, No i spent the time reading others works and stuff. later i texted timmy.. yep timmy again.. haha right always textin him. anywhos. we texted about random stuff, we well he came up with the idea we should go volunteer at the animal shelter, so i spent a lot of research on that... totally not really needed. Then we ended up doing this little scene again. and it was all like about him dieing and me upset and finding somone that looked like him only to find out that it was him but he was just immortal. and in the end he found i was to. haha good stuff. had to be there thing. SSSOOO that went on. what else. oh I texted brad some more... more emily... huf... anywhos... and he said he was cleaning, IT IS LIKE 12 SOMETHING why the heck is he cleaning. he said he stayed up late and messed up his hours. soo totally didn't anwser my question but oh well. then he said he went to bed around 5 30 because he didn't want to get introuble with his mom for being up so late. and I said when my dad got up I was all slowly eating ice so he wouldn't hear. and he said he didn't understand how I could always eat ice. because I am always eating ice.  and anywhos.... OH i forgot... I hate it when people say they almost forgot somthing, if you almost forgot somthing that means you forgot it you are just remebering it before it is to late. anywhos. I went out into the woods today and got some pics. which one of them I used for a cover on one of my stories. out there I saw this cabbin that was there last time I was out there. werid. anywhos I walked back and got some pictures on the trampoline and then went in side. I took a shower and then uploaded the pics. texted brad and timmy some more then later I ate. my dad was all like if you got out to the deep freezer and get the hambugers I will make them, and so I got them and he didn't even make them what a bust.. anywhos I ended up eating some chilly cheesy brots.. anywhos.. Oh i also learned the other night that timmy likes hearing about peoples days.. ok then so there for he reads most if not all of my entries. Ya!

that was my day boring but ok... untill next time

TTFN

haha this song lucky... by Jason mraz is funny because i can relate to it.. funny.. kinda anywhos

TTFN again