5.8.12

OK, I might as well do this now because well, I just woke up so I might as well do it when I can see correctly without everything being a blur....

So, I woke up when my alarm was going off.  It was one of those confusing mornings again. Were you think you are late but you airnt'. Thing was I didn't really care...  I turned off my alarm and realzied I passed out on timmy again... gosh frichen blonkers... I need to control my passing outs.... anywhos plus that means i didn't put my phone on the charger. So I put it on the charger. and fell back asleep. I woke back up at 6:30 but didn't get up until 6:44... So I got up and got ready, Robert came out talking to the dog saying, "You know I bet if you ask sissy realll nicly she will put you outside.." and stuff like that.. I was laughing inside... (haha funny moment, last night marley (the dog) had he ball in his food dish, while he was eating..) so marley came into the kitchen and ate some of his food, after I poored my ceral I put him on his chain, I came back in grabbed my ceral and sat infront of my laptop... I logged on and ate, I thought many times to brain my hair, but knew I didn't have enought time... So after I checked my email, facebook, and of course wattpad.... brad had texted me, arouunnnd, 6:52.. So I relied... later on I left like 2 mintues after robert.. after him shouting at me from  the shower asking the time, and I was like 6:57! and then 7:00 and he was like, I thought you said 6:57.. and i was like, Yeah, I did.. three minutes ago... Techonally it was two because I acctually yelled back at him when it was 6:59.. soo yeah... 

So I put on my shoes, grabbed my jacket and homework and headed out the door.  The bus got here and I got on, and I am glade adults forget things easliy or that my bus driver isn't a teezer.. anywhos...  I sat down, and almost droped my paper on the floor, but kinda did an awesome ninja move to catch it... So I finnially got to school, and getting off the bus, this chick ran into my and was like, Oh, I am sorry, I just ran into you... I looked at her and was like, Um yeah, I notcied... So I got off the bus, and headed to my group of friends, I walked up behind trever, and stood next to natilie....Araya wasn't there yet, but when she did come she was wearing shorts, and my first thought was mann, you better not go near mrs. rivers in those shorts... haha.. No, but to me she looked like a little sporty tom boy.  after walking around and talking, I was talking to caleb araya and some other people, and araya was like, "My mother think a am an anirexic, lesbian," she said somthing out but I couldn't hear over the laughtr in my head. and considering she is dating caleb, well we just had to joke around there. caleb was all like, yup I ma girl, I just have a flat chest, and araya was like, yup thats how I like them, boy like.. haha...

so Later on caleb passed a dr. pepper to me, and that got passed around becausse araya didn't want it. but nor did I soo yeah.. finnially brad set it on the ground, when the trash can was on the ground, caleb tiped it over, brad steped on it and kicked it, and so they played with that for awhile, and then brad ended up ducking and making me get hit with the can.. greaat.... So I rambled on about how I hate Dr. Pepper and how now i am going to smell like it. and Alex was like Dr. pepper has a smell, and I was like yeah. thats how I tell Dr. pepper from coke, and she was like, coke doesn't have a smell, and I was like that's how I know the difference.... 

Little caleb walked up and gave me a hug...  I talked so more, and little caleb, ok remember he is a 6th grader and shorter then me so, he put he arm around my shoulders so I was like sinking down to his height, and the second time he did that he was all like this is my girl, and jokeing around sheing this is my girlfriend, and I was like riiight, mmk then, and he said haha all she said was mk.. 

and so yeah, the bell rang and we went to the doors, (haha I am going to miss. little caleb.) Walking inside abby w. started pushing brad and I was like, "no, no pushing thats how people fall over trash cans." because these teachers are stupid enough to put a trash can in the entrance way... huf... I fell over it once, not gana lie.. I laughed... So I put my homework in my science class. well I walked in and was like, man he isn't here. and this chick was like Who? and I said the person that teaches this class.    so I set it on the desk, walking out I heard another chick say you know he doesn't like when you do that.. to the girl writing on the white board.  I started to walk down the hall and saw Mr. Brakebill and was like "Mr. Mr. Mr. YO MR. BRAKEBILL!" Yea that got his attintion "I put my crossword puzzle on your desk," he asked if I wasn't going to be here and I was like no Im going up stairs. he must have realized that because before I finished that sintence he was all like OH yea you have the testing.. so yeah..