Today 3/30/12

Ok today, leets see here. Today started out, well. Madly. I got up at 7:10, and I started to freak out right. So I ran into my brothers room all like "Robert we missed... Robert?" I walked over and shuffled his covers and I realized he was gone... GONE I TELL YOU.. I mean he didn't even have the desency to come and wake me up.. freakin bastered. and so I ran outside with my jacket shoes and backpack in hand. well long story short I didn't miss the bus. anywhos.

I got to school and gave some hugs. Um In first period we worked on our projects. Me and Alex finnaly got an idea for the script. umm. 2nd I started working on paper mashai. umm 3rd I don't really remember it was just history, 4th we read and worked, ummm 5th we had a sub. Chad. um we did a review, crabb I need to do my homework for that and finnish the script. Um at lunch I didn't do much. made a plan for next week to hang out with random groups (haha I don't think it'll happen) umm 6th we just worked on papers because mr brakebill didn't feel well. 7th period I just worked on my house plans and learned a new word that i don't know how to spell. 8th we took down posters and cleaned. I got home and got aggervated, I yelled at my brother for not waking me up and my dad yelled at me for staying up till 2 in the morrning. UGH!!! He just doesn't get it. for one thing I loove texting people. and I can't go to sleep easliy. umm so after that I replyed to messages since I left my phone all day.

anywhos so i texted timmy and then that went on. around 4:30 I went next door then at around 4:45 me and my brother went up to the church. No one was there so we went and played on the tire swing. soon timmy showed up and I was like Iii know who that is. and my brother was like who and I said timmy. and he was like is he comeing with and I gave him a stare and was like noooooooooo....

and so he came over and soon after he arived jared came. I let robert spin and me and timmy went on inside. robert came in the others arived and we ate pizza. Timmy kept laughing. I sat in a corner. Umm we sat there for about an hour all talking. ummm I ate some ice. later we left. Had a fun ride .... kinda robert kept smacking timmy and me. I wanted to hurt him. Ok i slapped timmy, but come on I.. yeah idk. but I really got mad at my brother when he kept slapping him. anywhos we got to little rock and parked I was acting crazy as usaul. (I wish I could go see the theater on christmas time so I can run up and down the streets siniing christmas songs. I also wish I could preform on broadway but thats another story for another time) anywhos it was a long walk. anywhos we got there and took a pic. umm It was wonderful.... I had a great time. Ummm On the way home. no wait I had to go through stuff with my brother and out uncle. and then on the way home I wasn't acting crazy. umm I got back. I gave timmy a hug. and then he left. :( saddness. (btw I skipped like a whole bunch of stuff that happened at the concert) umm I gave kristian my number so she could text me in the morning so I could get up and go tomorow. umm I got home and my dad wasn't here. Ummm I texted timmy. made somthing to eat. read timmy's poem.. awwwwwwwwww. (maybe soon to be posted) ummmm so yeah..

that was my day AWESOME was irritating at first but got wayy better. and that hug toped my day off. but so yeah

TTFN :D