9.4.12-9.14.12

okk short story.

throough these days I have finnished the remake of lord of the flies. Gottin mad at taylor. araya kaleb and some others were being jerks. lets see... so yeah.. and a bunch of other fun crap.

so today omg today. oh no monday I met my dads girlfriend. then he was all like "if things keep going the way they are going then by the end of the year she will be living with us.." ooh the irony

4 30 I woke up texted erika and we watched the prisoner of askban. I fell alseep for about ten mintutes. got up and ready.... so yeah... lets continue.

the day went on jabob e. ran into the door because he for got it was locked. mr. binkley locked it because someone screamed in the hall. so yeah.

this morning taylor got Dr. pepper on him. 

pep rally was peppy... ummm. yeah... I really don't like art class. and mainly it's because of the people. but anywhos. I am to like hungry and like pumped up to hardly remember what else.

so lets go to the bus ride. so we sit on the bus. it won't start. so then we moved buses. but we didn't move all the way. lets just say some dude cused at the bus driver. he wouldn't admit it. two girls were defending him. and started a fight. everyone got all rilled up. and blah balh blah. not to mintion but the girl she punched has a heart prob.

no but this one dude if I see him ever again. I am going to ask to take if freakin pic. because he was taking all the punches from the two girls. trying to brake up the fight. and to clear it up there were three main girls two against one. (something or other) no but he is like my hero of the month....

no but the whole thing was stupied. I could explain it better talking but you just had to be there. 

like wow. so yeah.... 

now I am home I have to do the dishes. and get ready to leave. and not to mention my dad doesn't even listen to a word I say. I said the dishes on the right side of the sink I would do. but what does he do. he just leaves all the pots and pans for me to clean. I mean what the crap is that flippin about! ugh! LISTEN!

well so yeah.. Ima go cool off. do those stupid dishes. and whatever else. 

until next time

ttyl