7.7.12-7.20.12

Ok Ok letmme tink.. this was so long ago...  I think the 7-8 I slept and did nothing... well yeah... nothing really to talk about till wensday 11th... so yeah. I went to church messed with jared. mhm yup all week I was excited for the weekind because I was going to Taylors friday. which I did. the 13th. Robret. that I met at church camp texted me and was all like "don't wear red" and stuff because of superstition. that and I said I always wear red on friday the 13th without even thinking about it. so yeah... Umm I think thrusday and friday night dylan spent the night... so yeah started a star wars movie thing.. Yeah! film just to leave and go film some more. that's ok. It's under what I want to do... practice is great. You know because acting directing and filming are all what I am doing... :))

me and taylor hung out. satuday we went to erikas. watched the lotf.. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I tell ya I wish ralph and or simon were my age... wow.. yeah and jack... but still anywho.. balthazar (ralph) still turned out great. Chris (jack) got tatoos and is no longer acting which is a bum becasuse he really was amazing at it. hehe I sent him a friend request on facebook. doubt he will except though.. 

sunday we filmed some more.  Monday we were going to but desided we needed a brake and we will contiune some other time. Me araya taylor and erika went to taylor's grandmothers house and swam and spent the night.  we hung out played truth or dare. talked about the lotf movie and the cast. tusday night dylan upload a pic. and taged me in it. so we had a convo on the picture.. geez he really wants that 200 dollars.... You see I said I will give him 200 dollars if I do end up marring josh. and you know it's just this big or deal we have... anywhos I sadly went home wensday.... :((((... Got home robert was at target came back with josh dylan and dillian... I went to take a shower. then went back to the living room and josh was gone. umm yeah..

thursday, sat around not doing much.... umm found out josh and taylor can no longer stay at my house any more. greaat. that's really a bummer I like when they stay. they are very intertaining. oh well... as long as I still can hang out with them. anywhos so yeah... that's just.. just that anywho. I took a shower. but it was one of those showers where you just sit under the hot water and think deep thoughts about life... but I couldn't think so I just thought of story ideas... so yeah...  

I wrote a scary story, got the idea when I made it up when we were swimming at 3 in the morning and tell scary stories... I like scaring people.. it's funny how scared people get.. haha.. anywho

Friday I didn't really do much. texted taylor... ummm got a dolllar.... umm sent barbizon a email..... took a shower.. and now ready for tomorrow so I can go work.. YEah! ganna save up my money.... Umm.. so yeah.... not much to say so yuppp.... 

you know you can't send a person who has never been around a mental person to go babysit them... that's just not how that works... random... but true.... I have taken care of a mental and been around mental people before so yeah.. ANYWHOS

I guess that's all.... sooo

until next time

TTFN