4.28.12

Ok to start out... new blog post... and another thing apparently me and timmy. and kinda sorta boring.. but heres the thing in person we laugh at everything, its just on the phone we are boring...

ok so today, I was mostly asleep... ummm. I woke up a few times and Like my baby brother lucas and robert were playing hide and seek, (I tell ya lucas does not know how to play hide and seek.) anywhos I think they finnially went out side and played. I fell back asleep. I woke up right when my grandmother came here. umm she talked and then came into my room and was all like "get out of bed" and like so yeah... Finnially Like in between all of that I responded to timmy, kinda... anywhos

well thats that.. I left went to toys r us. and got robert some more legos... ugh him and legos I tell ya... anywhos.. did you know if you hate someone all you have to do is say "go step on a lego" ugh man that hurts. lucas got a toy or what not.. so he could play with it in the bath. yup he is upsesed with bath toys. but hey when I was younger playing in the bath was super fun... man I love to swim, and today would have been an excilent day to swim too... ugh i can't wait.. anywhos.

got done with that and went to walmart. were I got some clothes, and what not. and an interesting talk with my grandmother and how there isn't enough boys in the world that will treat girls the way they should be treated (I was trying so hard not to roll my eyes) but hey I mean it's true.. but come on lets face it... (and I drift off onto another subject leaving you hanging)..... I got something to drink which I have yet to finnish..

We stoped by the house me and lucas stayed in the car. when they got back we headed off to my uncle's house. were on the way this chick in front of us like boom stoped and we hit her.. thrilling.. guess what she stoped for a turtle.. like really I could dodge a frichen turtle..

anywhos... got to my uncles then left

stoped by the store and then went home... got home put away my idems.. ummm.. wrote... tryed listening to music.. fail..... watched tv... texted timmy, been talking to him, been getting aggervated, talked to jazzy for a while... I got a dollar for putting my dads clothes on his bed.. yeah! grandmother gave me five dollars.... man clothes are expensive.... like ok five tank tops, two shorts, a t shirt, and a bathing suit, totaled around $100. like really... anywhos..

so yeah... I now have a total of $7.. yeah.. fail.... I am tired. bored..

oh no.. like really my happyness from last night wait did I write last night... hmm. well I was extremly happy at the end of yesterday, anywhos it was still kinda left over... and now I am exausted of I also texted haily, so yeah.. anywhos.. I need a life... ba ba ba ba bored....

soo yeah.. I am kinda aggervated for no reason, a little upset.. kinda werid... extremly happy one night and now.. thumbs down completly... i wish like... ugh.. I feel like screaming.. and nothing bad happened today.. today was an awesome day... huf... I need a hug... haha the one time I need a hug that one little verson of kaleb isnt there to say you need a hug, and it be true... haha.. good times....

well sunday is ahead of me...

another boring day.. life verses death every day.. debating on wheather or not to let me keep it.... fighting. horible.. idk... right now i might have felt one top of the world yesterday, but now... the world is crushing me...

until the next time..

TTFN...