4/9/12 throught 4/15/12

Ok I am sorry I havn't been writing entries here latly, I have just been really busy. But hey at least this entry is going to be a little longer since i have a whole week to write about.

Ok so monday. (I am going to have to leave the small details out because well like i said I haven't been writeing..) so monday I got up and I was soo happy, I woke up around 5 in the morning. I put the dog out while my brother was in the shower. At this time my baby brother was still home ( he stayed here till wensday.) ok so my brother left I left put the dog in the house. ok ok ok, all I did monday threw thursday was the benchmark. which was super easy if I do say so myself. Umm monday was sock off, which is just dancing in your socks, and was well some thing else and relay races i think I really didn't do much... Tuesday, We did games, electronics, and beach day, Wensday, was well I just played games, don't remember, and popcorn, Thursday: Game again, uno, and snow cones... soo yeahh.. that was all after we did the benchmark.. No thursday we finished well before the 7th graders and they would never let us leave it was like ok leave no go back no leave no go back. over and ove again... after the benchmark on wensday we watch a video about the animals under the sea.... kinda funny and disturbing.... then thursday we watched the loin king... Wensday I went to church... we talked about connected and did church stuff... umm Ok friday (no wait wensday and thursday mia would not shut up) anywhos... umm friday... first period we finnished the loin king... ummm just well we didn't have science so only the 7th graders tested on friday... so yeah.. then to art I just drawed... history we I want to say watched a video but i forgot. in english I was in mr. brakebills class because of the testing stuff... and we watched drake and josh... have not seen that show in forever.. I loved it when I was little. also me and breanna kept snaping or she was trying to... ummm.... friday I didn't work on my house plans, no I just went outside and then I like worked on it tuesday through thursday... ok umm I went to lunch a then to 5th period and to the play which lasted 5th-6th period.. It was a good play... ummm 6th I printed out my house plans and what not and turned it all in.. I was in the class even after the bell rang and couldn't find the stapiler so I and two others, taped our papers... I ran to 8th period and we put the desks back in place. I text kristian for sarah's number, and she texted it to me. Sarah said to meet her by the stairs. and so i walked outside and waited and then went inside and there she was.

  and so her mother took me and robert home... we gathered our things. and well I went to the bathroom andwhen I came out. all of my stuff was gone. that kind of made me mad because I don't like people touching my stuff. anywhos. we ate at the church and then like 30 minutes later we headed off. we stoped at the pasters work, to pick up another church goup, but they ended up driveing there our vicale. they just followed us there.  so we prayed and started off again.  first robert sat by the window. before we stoped the first time me and robert played checkers. and then we stoped kinda. he almost lost the peices. anywhos we continued on. stoped at mcyd's got some food. finnished the drive was a little late. got to our dorms and fixed up the beds. and well that really was the end of the day.. this day was the beginning of a new me I do beleve.. kind of.... I also relized I haven't been in a writing mood latly and like i have been really upset. but it was good to get away. anywhos met some awesome people. and I started chapter 6 of it's the witches command....

Ok Saturday, I got up, well I woke up like right before they turned on the lights. When I got up I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and got dressed.... We had to get up at 6 because brakefast was at 6 30. anyways. We were standing in line forever. when we got done eating we headed out to work. We worked at the childerns shelter. I got paint all over me. Me and kelsi worked on the back girl room for a couple of hours. Then some others came in to help. which kinda made me upset, it felt like they were intruding but I got over it. after I got done painting the walls, and the started doing the edges I left. I ended up helping finishing a todler room. I made some new friends, Devanie, Dustin, and hannah, they are pretty awesome. well we finnished that, I put the beds back and the dresers. and dustin came in all like how did you know the room was like this. and I was like well I saw this bed by the window like this so I just put it the way I thought it should go. and then I went back the girl (well before I finnished painting the girl room we went and ate lunch and then came back) room and moved the room back in order. made me upset that it wasn't exactly like it was supposed to be, but still. I wrote a note the the girls and taped it onto their wall. I really wish I could have seen their faces. but do to the privacy I can't.  well that was done we took a picture and headed back. we cleaned up and went to supper. which we were late to. but oh well. we ate. had some cookies. (Ok look on my blog for it's raining cookies to see what happened then... and are you done yet? (haha funny stuff... oh and the blog is under the blog of funny times.) so just go to my blog...) mmmm good. went to connect with the group and then worship... (ok lets go back to the beginning of the day... when I was taping to start painting. I was bending down and my back had a really sharp pain, and it's been bothering me for some time, I mean my back is already messed up but still it was like hurting really bad, and I wasn't telling anyone. I was like crouching and taping and thinking God please not now, please let the pain go away i am trying to help here trying to do a good deed I cept saying that and other stuff over and over. and then the pain just vanished and I was all like thank you God thank you so much and I just knew it was him.... now that was a miricale, that is whyI will always love God)  have you ever thought about a prayer that you made, and just thought over and over about it. well you see I don't pray that much, I aint that good about it. but something just came over me and I was just sitting there praying and I wasn't upset but I just started to cry, and it was just, just something... anyways. I had fun.. we have church group connection and robert went to bed earler because he wasn't feeling well. when we went back to the dorms I could not settle down. I just kept laughing at everything. anywhos I finnaly went to sleep after blocking out the snoring.

sunday, I woke up before lights went on. this time I got up at 7 since brakefast was at 8. we ate and then went to church. I played pingpong for a while. and drifted off during sunday school. worship we sang. umm then we ate lunch. soo stuffed. we headed home after ward. on the way home we stoped like once. omfrichencheese we pasted the 8 wheeler and it was burnt to a crisp in a big batch of trees.

we stoped at a gas staton bathroom brake, and got some iccees and i made a mess. got home was tired, took a hot shower. washed clothes. wrote and drawed.. now I am textin timmy, my stomach was hurting earlier but now it's better.

anywhos more to come

untill next time guess it wasn't that long anywhos

(i also wrote a new poem)

TTFN