5.9.12-5.10.12

OK, I will do today's later on.. but for now I am going to do bits and peices of these two days because I only remeber so muc...

Ok, both mornings, were.. umm.. I don't really rember I remember geting on the bus and sitting down. Umm, each morning I talked to my friends. Umm, got hugs from clayton.. and brad... and.. umm.. yeah I think that's it.. Umm... talk talk talk.. Umm the 9th I was testing. I got some ice creams... Ummm, ok.. 6th period (oh test was supper easy) umm, harder then yesterday though.. Umm... ok so sixth period, IIII, wee ummm... I think we just did a worksheet and the section review.  7th period we worked on our motors. I got most of mine done.. finnished.. anywhos

8th period, umm I just sat there doing nothing...

got home, later I made somthing to eat, but didn't eat it because I went to a pot luck...

the tenth, I woke up went to school same chiz, hugs, yeapty freakin do.. Umm... I actually went to class today, umm first period we, worked on brochures. 

second we worked on our picutre drawings...

third, worked on the stupid project, but still have to do some over the weekind..

fourth I had a stupid test.. a test right after taking a test I had another test... huf..

fifth, we did this umm well we had a sub. and we worked on this paper.

lunch, I talked to micheal about writings and what not, umm brad kept bothering us and after we were done talking i went over to him and put my hand on his shoulder and was like, "see now that wasn't all so hard to wait now was it." and he huged me and did he fake crying and was like,"yes it was." anywhos...

6th period, people got moved around, and we went out side for a demenstration, and savannah was like, "I feel bad because he was talking about us and the whole class knows it was us because we hardly ever talk." and so yeah.. and during the demaonstration, people do not know there stuff.

7th, finnished my motor, helped others... Oh, I helped robert and he was like " I love you," and I was like"mmhhmmm" and he said somthing on the lines of "no really I love you, you are now like a really great friend to me now," and I was thinking yeah because I am practically helping you with everything, correction doing all your work.. kinda... so yeah, people did there little minds took over.. anywhos

8th. still sat and watched, talked.. so yeah

got home, fell asleep, woke up and brought the groceries inside got a sandywitch.... Umm... Robert did my questions for englash.. and no it's not cheating just helpful telling, and writing... kinda.. I just don't under stand the book, mostly because my teacher is stupid and like started the book to late. yeah my best bet. we airnt going to finnish it..

Umm texted timmy, and brad.. Umm talked to timmy on the phone for awhile.. and then went to bed.. sleep.. huf..

so yeah.. (oh, and one of these days abby w. was sick and her dad made her come to school, man she was crying, stupid parents.)

so yeah, that was my day..

until next time, sorry this was so sort and sorry I haven't been updateing. but eh oh well, I have bad memory it's the only reason I do these entries. and so yeah. but I have bad memory and good memeory.. confusing.. 

well until next time

TTFN