Today 3/7/12

Ok, I am going to start out saying... I do not like being poked... most of the time, some of the time I do not mind... but to me its just invasion of personal space. Well, today started out ok, I got up and got ready, I had two eggo waffles, while waiting for the bus.. I waited so long I thought i had missed it but, nope the bus driver was just being exremly slow today... and so I got to school... and talked to my friends... got poked a couple of times, today and yesterday... umm, first period we didn't get to do what we were supposed to because the website wasn't working. We didn't get much done in Art because no one would be quiet. History was normal, but as I did my homework last night I found out that I didn't have to do it.. huf oh well... that time in class i spent doing math from last night. after that I went to english and we read wittness. and then math were I learn a quardatic equation song, its rytheme was the pop goes the weezle.... when I went to lunch first i stoped by my ete class to talk about mine and araya 's comptition paper due and eneded up not doing anything but wasting like 20 minutes or so. then we went to lunch and she gave me her sandwitch we ate then went outside... when we went outside the wind was blowing like crazy.. I got hugged by two different people, got a little creeped out but it was ok. and I talked to my friend brad, I called him boreing and he was like "I ain't boreing I am just bored" at that time the bell rung.... so I went to science call and people worked on a worksheet while Mr.brakebill "my science teacher" taught me about what I think was called electronicc configurations. 11th grade geomatry and what he learned in collage... I was proud because I left his class with somthing new learned.... I headed to ete class and we just worked on disinging our houses... 8th period I went to the office to sing the quadriatic song over the intercom.

when school was over I did the usal came home and turned on my laptop and got on facebook. When timmy texted me and he told me to go on youtube and watch a video called Kony 1012, (watch and please help) I watched it and wanted to help... I told people and posted it... and from then on out i just texted people.... from here on out I am going to eat capton d's and eat there chiken because I do not like fish.... and I am going to text and do home work thats my day..

till next time I hear my dad with food so TTFN