5/18/12-5/21/12

HEYYYYY!!!!! ok, Don't be mad at

me, I am getting to the appoligy..

I am sorry I have not been posting entries. I like totally forgot about them last week and like I wasn't home this past weekend to write. But hey if I was home then I would have nothing to write about,  so hold your bacon... that's right that pig may not be all the way cooked so hold onto it... 

Ok, i shall start from friday. Ok.. Ok

soo, 5/18/12

I don't rememeber what happened in the morrning really but I shall tell you the gist of it. OK. OK... lets get on the rolly polly and roll off with this bacon... and fast because I am supposed to be cleaning the stinky doggy cage right now.  

So friday was spring fling, FEILD DAY. Timmy no go to school that day... yuppp... and so yeah, Ok first I went to first period.  we were in mrs. Grants new room.  and we played board games, kinda. first alex and what's her name went to go see if we were supposed to get our yearbooks. so whilest they were gone I did some peeping at the clue cards. cause we were playing clue, then austin took the main card and looked at them, and told me who it was... sadly I forgot otherwise I would tell you, but it was with the crowbar in the dining room.  so yeah.  and I was like, techonally I didn't cheat you just told me what it was. Never said you had to... Yep.. so they came back and everything was as it was before they left.  Me austin and tyler and some others went to the cafiteria to get our yearbooks. Haha the little paper stuff made me want to be a car.  BEEP BEEP!!!!!!!!!!! 

haha So I asked for my yearbook, and I got mine persinilized, meaning I got my name on mine. and Grace was like "ugh alaina you are killing me." because mine was on the bottom. anywhos I got it and signed and went back to class, got people to sign it. some awesome chiz. Tyler put rock on, Austin put hope you find your marbles, Tristen put don't die. some good advise and incorigment don't you think... I got awesome friend, Tyler is talinted, As it tristin and I could go on but I won't...

Second period Mrs. Sample had to go to the 7th grade awards so we begged her to let us stay so we could finnish our projects. we got to. Brandon and some others went to mr hubbards. they tried coming back but the door was locked and we were being quiet so they would go.  It lasted good for awhile but mrs. sample came back and then left and thats when every one came in and got all loud.  so yeah, had a spider incident. bell rang I cleaned up and turned off the lights and shut the door.

third period we had a stupid sub. i was getting mad at her and her voice, like she would not shut up.. ugh... finnially we went to the awards and she was like "we have to sit together" and blah blah blah. at the awards Mr. brakebill gave me and cory an award which was suprising.  so that went on through 4th period.

I went to the library for some cookies and punch got a table picture then went to fifth period were i got some more signatures and looked at my yearbook. 

at lunch I brought my yearbook, got some more signatures but on the way out I lost the shaprie I was using. So obusally I had to tell everyone I did. You know complaining. and what not. talked around, so yeah...

6th period we didn't stay in there for long but I put my phone and other valuable non needing to get wet items into my bag.. soon we headed outside.  

FEILD DAY WAHOOS

we got wet. Ryan drag me through once. it was really cold. i hung out with dalton cory and others. some people got panced... aqward.. haha.. No but soon i was like did anyone think to look for little caleb.. natilie did. Umm, we walked to the doors I looked for brad tesining him because he forgot about jol having his phone but I got it... haha... Umm, we went inside and being a 8th grader we got to sit upon the floor YEAH!!!! Um we watched the slide show.  Umm so yeah the bell rang and I went to mr. brakebill's and stayed there for 8th period. then the school bell rang I gathered my things and we headed out. I waited for taylor and we sat after school for a long while, at first I sat on the ground then we moved to the shade.... Umm, yeah... showed brite tim tim's pic. and she was like Oh I know him. so yeah.. finnially me taylor haley, and dejia all left.  we got to the house and put our stuff down,  Umm, we talked a lot. i talked a bunch throughout the whole weekend taylor said I was different from when I am at school. I talked about my dogs. and more stuff. Umm soon lauren and erika arived. Umm, Yeah, later on we started the movies, and then we ended up outside in the dark.  we started truth or dare, haley got upset, ugh stupied. so I went to talk to her and then yeah...