5.11.12

Ok, soo today, more like yesterday, but I guess I didn't write one when I think I did, but eh oh well.. I guess I fell asleep.. so I will write as if it was yesterday..

so today I woke up, around 6ish... I got up and got ready around, umm around 6:30ish... Umm, Ok, so I dont remember what happened before I left my house, but right before the bus came, I was like, hmm coach porter will be driving the bus. and she was.. I mean how cool is that.. I keep saying I am side kick.. anywhos. I got to school annndd ummm, got hugs... um talked... umm, yeahh,...

first period- had a sub.. so we watch, ok no we were trying to watch a video and it wasn't working so we sat and talked, I asked when the brochures were due and people were like. Monday. and I was like, oh joy more stuff to do over the weekind... so they finnaly got the video started, didn't even get through half of it. nah duh.the anouncements were calling names and no one had a clue what for because no one would shut up...

second period, ok today was the day that the fifth graders were taking a tour around the school, so I kept ms. sample's door open and she kept closeing it, and she kept closing it.   Finnally I sat on the ground with the door open and she kept telling austin to finnish his work (i was done with mine) she told me to do somthing and I was like I am and she was like what sitting their doing nothing, and I was like no I am doing somthing so she was like what. and I said ok after everyone passes I will draw every single one of them. and she said all of them, and I was like yup and she was like every last one of them, and I was like the majority of them, and so she grabbed a peice of paper and said ok do it.. and I was like ok keep the door open and when they pass I will... so yeah, she walked off and I drew the doors one of my view and one zoomed in.. with some help from her.. so the fifth graders passed, some werid stuff man, one dude was dressed up as a clown... aqward. haha austin was like what you going to draw stick figures. and I was like haha mayybe ...  I saw my friend kailee and i looked around for the teacher and then ran out to give her a hug and then ran back, that was my only reason for creeping on the fifth graders  was to see her.. when I sat back down on the floor my shoe broke.. wa wa fail... so they all passed and I drew the people showed her and I was like you thought I wasn't going to now did you. and she was like no I didn't think you were... so yeah, I put my shoe on and then left when the bell rang..

third period we had a sub so we watched a video and took notes... ross fell asleep and tryed taking my notes and i was like uh no.. so yeah... and the sub knew a lot about the video, surpriseing.

fourth perod others came in and we took the writing test the only reason others came in was because they wouldn't be there in their class because of the talent show..  so yeah after the test we read some more... so yeah

fifth period we had a sub.. yup another one... we worked with a partner on the traveling packet thing. didn't finnish it was so stupid like we had to search the cost of things and we only had 1500 to spend and what not.. so yeah

at luch I ate a lot of people were wearing dresses.. werid... went outside, talked... blah blah blah.... 

6th period we checked roll, some rapped and we watch youtube vids and then went to the talent show around 2:30... so yeah, we sat through that 

I wanted to punch some people because they would not stop laughing and talking, and being rude, but the performances were amazing, all so talented. no but I don't like the fact that people would not shut up. at least the performaning people had the guts to go up there and try out. man all they did was sit and laugh.

well the talent show ended and we went to the ending of 7th period. mr. hubard showed us how to finnish our motors we will do that monday and then we went on...

8th period, we went to mr. brakebills room and sat in their for some reason.. so yeah..

oh the cheerleaders had moves from that movie bring it on.. but hey they still did good..

um when I got on the bus it was the guy driver and he was like hey you got on the right bus this time and I was like huf I knew you were going to pull that one on me.. texted timmy some

got home went to my room, umm listened to music, wrote yesterdays and the day befores entry.. apparently I fell asleep before I wrote todays.. idk.. umm, lets see... I texted Josh I think it was today, it was either today or yesterday, so yeah.. anywhos.

ummm,

I really need to stop like forgetting or not righting these on the day of because I have really bad memory...

so yeah

yes this is short 

and yes I did leave stuff out

and yes this is the end of this entry

so 

until next time

TTFN