4.22.12 :)

haha happyness... fun times... I love talkin to timmy... makes my day... well this weekind has been odd. Lets see... Friday, lets see... I umm went to school. I don't remember.... Um saturday I know I wrote.... I had a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg like almost 5 hour conversation with timmy on the phone. Like we called a bunch of different people but that took place at the end of the day..

you know I think I will just be random.. ok sunday I got up at like 10:30 I did some cleaning. I washed the dishes. I wrote some... Ummmm.... Yeah.. I have been talkin to timmy :D... haha. ummm... Me and him did a whole litttle friend thing.. (had to be there thing. not all that funny but still) ummm... I have been bored.

thoughts... love, death, dreams ( I have had very odd dreams latly) umm.. oh I realized that saying if you die in your dreams you die in  real life... well techanolly thats not true... cause I died last night in my dreams and I am still alive... I think you only die if you feel the pain in your dreams... (you know how I know it was a dream... cause people were sad that I died... In reall life if I were to die.. I don't think people would be all that sad..) anywhos.. that's what got me thinking about death... ummm

haha ice... eating ice.. timmy does not know how to chew quietly.. haha.. well... My neck really hurts for some reason...

omfrichencheese my room is clean! like I put fresh sheets and blankets on my bed and cleaned... i say clean I mean tidedy up my room. I havvn't turned on my tv in forever... monday it's on becasue of my shows....

om.. i loove talkin to timmy.... wait I already said that.... Netflix.. I watched rugrats and fell alseep... you know the only reason me and timmy stoped talking last night was becasue my dad told me to get off my phone... (keep in mind it was around 2:30 in the morning) soo yeah...

more thoughts: timmy :) haha.. jk.. maybe... umm... dude I am freakin serious the dream I had.. wow. like wow... (haha I turned it into a story see I do that all the time..)  but that's the beautiy of things.

It really needs to be summer... only 5 more weeks... eeeeepp... I can't wait to camp.... camp, camp, camp... I really really really miss my buddies... and timmy of course... hmmm.... omfrichencheese. hayden to me sounds like a jock over the phone... but i am the only one that thinks that... phone convos are funny, kinda. they are intertaining....

well.................. it is 10:15 p.m. soo I am gana end this entry with a quote

We loved with a love that was more than love. - edgar allan poe

TTFN  :DD