8.31.12-9.3.12

Ok friday was school.. all day long I was careing a heavly laptop bag around. which is funny cause it has the same stuff my back pack had in it just a laptop added.  

anywhos so school went on nothing special... got home through my science book on my desk. ( have no idea why I kept bringing that to school) and I found out that My collor bone well around that area was swollen... but it's good now.  

It took for ever to find out what we were downing. but around 9 me robert dillen josh and natasha went to go see possession...  yeah and leaving could have been better. but oh well. 

got home and natasha stayed the night even though she wasn't supposed to.. because josh and dillen were there.... a lot of stuff happened that night. got a head ace from it all but oh well... 

so they snuck out my window around 2 30 in the morning... natasha came back around 6 30 and the boys didn't. umm she left.... well on to 

saturday... I slept for most of the day.. josh and dylan came over. but they didn't stay the night because my dad wan't home... 

Texted timmy.. so yeah

sunday I was supposed to hang out with josh but I didnt... I stayed home... apparently him and natasha broke up.. (kinda glade... but that's a different topic) no but really I always miss out on crap... oh well.... dylan and dillen spent the night. I texted josh... umm so yeah.. they played the wii.. made me cook but it's all good i like to cook... (apparently they liked it to) so yeah

monday.. I woke up around 8 something the dylans were still here. robert had just left. soon they left. I went back to sleep. then around noon woke up because dylan and dillen were back saying they forgot dylan's shoes. REALLY WHO FORGETS THERE SHOES. anyways. I did the dishes. and finnished my project. now I have been on youtube. just came up with an idea for a short film. texted josh... so yeah.. fun fun fun... huf... 

......... I am in a conunderum... oh well I will figure it out eventually.. 

until next time

TTFN