7.28.12

Today is Saturday. and like most saturday's I stayed up from the preveous night till 8 or so in the morning. I finnially rested and went to sleep after watching what seemed to be a never ending list of youtube videos. Mostly about celeberties. first is started out on making a movie. then it went to talent then celeberties. then finnially Rebecca Black. so yup.

I woke up several times inbetween the time I fell asleep and 3 aclock. so Yeah The only reason i got up was because my brother came home and was like the church was having an activity. really did no use because he only came when they were only staying for an hour more. oh well I got up and went to church and comunicated. 

Um nothing really has happened. Umm my dad made lazania. and garilic bread. so um yeah. my baby brother wouldn't listen even if his life depeneded it. well I guess.. nevermid. well i did a tickle attack on my baby brother. 

anywhos. hours went on and I was in my room right. well I disided to go out into the open only to realize i am the only one at home... I mean I love to be home alone. but I got up and it was like POOF..

so yeah... I started to clean my room. but disided to maybe finnish tomorrow. I mean my room really isn't dirty. I just need to sweep and rearrage is more like it. 

I tell you I can't wait till I go back to school shopping..

What makes someone in the mood for baseball??? thats what I am wondering. I like basball. If it's like a live acutal game. and not like one of my brothers old games... well sometimes I like thoughs to . but i don't  know. chicken cheese.

OH, my day was made by this one chick on here wattpad. anywhos she liked and fanned and commented. and it was her enthusiasticness. or somthing. but she liked and commented on It's the witches command. Ahh.

Soon I am going to start chapter 7. hopefully. then again I still have to write a script and what ever not.

and to top off my day Mitilda came on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!

anywhos. that's nice.

now to  upload my wishlist and what not.

Money and a camra for now are my first priorities on getting.

ok next the objects I want inparticualar. Money camra, books. oh glorious books. no not a nook. books. The lightning theif series. dark powers series (well kelley armstrong books in general) Harry potter series. Hunger games series. (btw I finnially finished that book for real this time and nearly cried. one for how it ended with peeta and Katniss the other because I didn't want it to end) Part two of the last harry potter. and more movies.... 

When I grow up I hope to, if I don't get to travel or have even while traveling., I hope to have a house with a library. and soon I am planning to start coloring again. 

haha sometimes I find my self thinking, telling a story.. in my head. on my life. or what's happening or what I wish would happen..

Well there is not that much to tell. I have so much to do in my mind. write write write. hopfully soon really soon I get started on chapter 7 of It's the witches command.

and until then.

I must say farwell

and remember...

"The wand chooses the wizard."

and it's not always clear why...

so do as took. don't aruge. and live life like it's your last day to live :)

until next time

TTFN