5.4.12-5.5.12

Ok, 

I am gana just right to it. I got up got ready.  Um I let the dog in and headed to the bus stop. I got to school. Finnially gave a hug to brad.  Geez i keep forgeting her name, trust me i will rememeber it and then forget anywhos. she came up and started talking to me about stuff and tellin me not to talk to someone. during all of that I got a hug from little caleb.  She  contued talking and asked me if brad was my boyfriend. and what not then she asked if little caleb was my brother, I was all like. um no. and then tried to explain a few things.  Soon she walked away, I talked to a few people, then headed to the doors.

First period-We presented our projects.

second perod- We had a sub. I did really nothing, I talked a little bit. Paton kinda made me mad.  

thrid period- I had two quizes worked on the questions, I need to finnish them but it's all good I only havee like four more left.

fourth and fifth period- natilie turned in my reading log, and well I was in math class, monday I have to go the fouth, wa wa waa.  I also have to read the lord of the flies and anwser those stupid questions.

lunch- I didn't really eat.  I hung around outside, mostly sat on the ground, started talking about how long me and timmy have been dateing with natilie, how that came i don't know, but she was all like ok on ya'll 2 month anniversery I am going to get you somthing, and I was like don't you have to know the date, and she was guessing and I said the 22nd.  she said, ok so yeah gana get you something, and I was like riight ok good luck with that. and then we talked about stuff like that and hand holding and kissing and bleck blah blah. haha kidding the hand holding isn't a bleck. but no um so yeah, idk..

6th period we took notes and joked around, mr, brakbill was doing different voices. the "newish kid" wats his name, can freakin rap. along with music.

seventh we bulidt a kadipolt. didn't win.. wa wa wa

eight perod I read, and what not...

I got home robert was hidding in the bush.  ok I don't really remeber all that happened because I kept passing out at random times. bad, I remember eating thats it.  

OK so today I woke up around 8 and then fell back alseep, then robert came in around 10 and said Alice was on, so I have been watching that. He has been annoying and not left, timmy texted me i have yet to respond... well it is now like 12.. so I am going to contiune this later on... so yeah...

until next time

TTFN