Today 4/3/12

Ok well sorry I haven't been writeing, been a little ocupied. anywhos this is the first enrty of this month, as you can tell. It's not all that big of a deal.

No but ok saturday 3.31.12 Um I didn't really do anything, I was going to go with the church but I didn't walk up in time.  anywhos I don't really remember all. I texted people. Umm wrote....

Ok um if I didn't write about friday oh well.

Um sunday I didn't go to church. I finnished my co2 car. I fiinnished a script I had to write for school. that's about it.

Monday, I woke up at 5:30. alwsome so far so good. Umm didn't get much done in first period aggervateing (more news to come about that) umm got pictures taken in 2nd period. also work on the project. History just work. took notes. Ross was paying no attintion. (sorry if that made no since) umm the rest of the day was eh ok.  After school I texted brad and timmy. normal brad said girls were trouble. anywhos. I got mad later on. Umm...Won't ever tell what's wrong with me even if the person can tell something is wrong with me. anywhos. they both fell asleep I guess. So I got a bowl of ceral and ate then I went to sleep.

OK, so today. I woke up at 6:15. I layed in bed until 6:30. I got a bowl of ceral got ready. Got on the bus. umm.ok first period. I got in and sat down and finnished coping the script from the night before.  Umm, ok so once done with that (oh i got my report card friday or maybe it was thursday eh. 4 a s 2 bs 1 c)  ok so the teacher spent 5 mins. doiing what ever. then the next ten minutes I spent down at the drama teacher's class getting proms and costumes. got back teacher was like how long does it take blah blah blah. so I was all like she had to finnish what she was doing with her class.  so we went out the window to outside and I realized they didn't have a camra. So I spent like 5 minutes telling them go get a camra, someone get a camra, SOMEONE GO GET A FREAKIN CAMRA!!!! finnaly someone got a camra. and the batterie freakin died. like WTFREAKHECK anywhos they got a new battier and we started. the only thing was they don't know how to read a script, kept passing it to the wrong people. not reaidng the right line. that went on. finnaly we stoped I went to talk to mrs. hart about the talent show for fbla. then I went inside because it started to rain. I took the proms back, came back and had to upload the video to the computer and then delete them off the camra. ugh. so yeah next period this chick was aggervateing, she was all like well if she is in a bad mood she don't need to talk. I gave her a face and mouthed the words she spoke. some people laughed. she wasn't lookiong. I got the hat done, and then the head done. History we watched a video and did work. english we went over our work, I gave myself a 3 on the open response. um math we had a test super easy.  but it would have been more easly if it was just over matrics. umm at lunch nothing happened went by fast (yesterday we had a lab) um in ete we had our cars graded.  we worked on our house plans. I got iritated by stupied people. Um 8th period I went to a fbla meeting.then I got on the bus. on the way home I texted timmy. after that I had a good idea for a story. I got home checked the mail. texted a few people. then I must have passed out. I woke up and my some tea.um oh yea my dad. stupied. sit there all like "do you know why I don't buy things, it's because you guys don't give a damn, do you know why I don't buy cleaning supplies. would they ever get use. um no" I wanted to turn around and smack the crap out of him. it's all like "HELLO STUPIED!!!! I clean all the time. no I care it's the rest of the people in the damn house that don't give a damn. Every time I clean or do anything it's just messed up again the next day. i mean WTF??" don't you dare tell me what I care about and don't.  this house would fall apart if it wasn't for me. and also he was all like I told you not to eat things randomly, hello I stoped that ok. robert is the stupoied person who doesn't listen. Really?? GEEEZ!!! I am just tired of this crap. I can't wait till I get older and get away from everyone and start a new life.  gosh I mean and he was all like I don't know about you but robert hasn't brushed his teeth in forever. and I sat there like really. I have been saying that for ages now. You know it's sad how much I can yell and shout and yet know body hears a word. They tell me I am quiet, or shy. when all the while I am shouting and screaming. it's realy stupied.

well that was my day I how tomorow goes better

TTFN