4n1k2 Part 34

While going to Ali, Yaprak narrates everything to them.

Sinan: You are really forgetting us in love of Baris.

Yaprak: Sinan, do you too believe this? You all are very important for me.

Oguz: Come on friends this is not the main issue right now.

Yaprak: Exactly. Will you please help me to convince Ali?

Everyone goes to Ali,

Yaprak: Ali, I am very very sorry. I didn't do anything intentionally. Believe me, I was staring at Baris, because he was dancing with Melisa. You know how jealous person I am.

Yaprak holding her ears and making a sad face: Please forgive me, I am sorry.

Gang: Ali, come on bro. She is really sorry.

Ali smiles and Yaprak plays with his dimples and both go to the class holding each other's hands.

At night, Baris does video call to Yaprak.

Baris: Yaprak, Are you ok now?

Yaprak with a happy face: Yes. I convinced Ali and he is no more upset with me. I am so happy today.

Baris: Good. And how are your studies going?

Yaprak: Today, I am not in the mood of studying anything.

Baris: Yaprak, I want you to take it seriously, Please.

Yaprak: You again started. You have become so boring nowadays.

Baris: Ok if you feel that I am boring you. Bye.

Yaprak in anger: Bye.

She takes one book, sift through 1-2 pages and closes it with irritation.

Baris, at his home, remove all his old notebooks and some notes and starts making new notes for Yaprak till late night.

Next day, after class, Baris meets Yaprak when the gang is in the canteen. He calls her on the side.

Baris handing notes on her palm: Yaprak, this notes should be completed by tomorrow.

Yaprak in surprise: Baris, who made this notes? I don't think you can make this notes.

Baris smiling: Ya that's true, but who made it should not be your concern. I just want you to study it.

Yaprak with a sarcastic smile: Ok, I will try and heads to the gang.

Gang makes fun of her.

Gokhan: Yaprak, Are you having notes in your hands?

Yaprak feeling awkward: No, it's just a paper.

Sinan taking notes from her hands: Wow, what a change? Miss Yaprak, who is never interested in studies is getting notes from her boyfriend and will become a sincere student.

Oguz: Yaprak, Does Baris made for you?

Yaprak: No, he can't. He may have taken from someone else.

Gokhan: Great, It will help us too.

Ali: Yaprak, are you starting your preparation from today?

Yaprak: I don't know Ali Kusum. Whenever I open the book, I feel sleepy. I can't bear books for more than 5 minutes.

Everyone laughs at her.

At night, Baris does video call.

Yaprak: Hi, my love. I miss you so much.

Baris: Did you go through the notes?

Yaprak: Not yet. I will read later.

Baris: Then keep the call and start reading.

Yaprak with anger: Even, I don't want to talk to you. Bye and cuts off his call.

Baris starts making other notes for her, while Yaprak doesn't study and sleep without checking out the notes.