4n1k2 Part 50

After two days, Yaprak does video call to Baris in the time available between classes.

Yaprak: Good morning, all set for your first day to college.

Baris: Yes dear, just leaving.

Yaprak: I called to wish you luck. All the best.

Baris: Thank you so much, love. I really wanted to talk to you before leaving but I thought that you will be attending your class.

Yaprak: Ok, you leave for now. We will talk later at night.

Baris: No, please talk to me for some time, I can talk while walking.

When Baris closes his house's door,  a girl comes out from the opposite house.

Girl looking at the Baris: Hey, are you new here?

Baris taking his phone down: Yes.

Girl: Great, I am also new. Hi, am Carol and you?

Baris: I am Baris.

Carol: Glad to meet my new neighbor. Anyways, right now am getting late, but we will meet soon. 

Baris: Oh sure.

Baris starts walking and brings the phone back to his face.

Yaprak with an angry face: will meet soon. Oh sure. Who was she?

Baris: How do I know Yaprak? I am seeing and meeting her for the first time.

And by the way, didn't you listen carefully, she only started a conversation. And how can I show an attitude without any reason? 

Yaprak narrowing her eyes: Don't you dare to meet her again. Stay away from such girls.

Yaprak making face: Will meet soon.

Baris laughing and making fun of her: By the way, she was hot.

Yaprak getting more irritated: Don't talk to me. You always like other girls. I am disconnecting the call.

Baris laughing: Yaprak Yaprak wait. I was joking. Please, Don't drop the call.

Now seriously, I love you and thank you for calling me.

Baris blows so many kisses to her.

Yaprak smiling slightly: Behave properly, I am in school. Now come on bye. All the best.

When Baris reaches his class, he finds Carol in the class.

Baris to himself: Oh man, I am gone now. She is in my class. Yaprak will kill me if she comes to know.

Baris taking his eyes off to Carol sits far away from her.

After the last class, while going out of the classroom, Carol sees Baris.

Carol goes to him.

Carol: Hey, you are the same flat guy. Nice to meet you again.

Baris: Oh hello.

Carol: So, if you are going home, we can go together.

Baris: No, I have some work and then will go. You please proceed.

Carol: Oh ok. See you tomorrow.

Baris while going back to home talks to himself: Should I tell Yaprak about Carol or not. No, she will misunderstand and will get angry at me. I will tell some another time.

After few months, Baris as usual on video chat.

Baris: Yaprak, my love. I wanted to tell you something, which I am hiding from a long time.

Yaprak: What? You are scaring me.

Baris: Please promise, you will not get angry.

Yaprak with a loud voice: I can't promise. First, tell me.

Baris calmly: You remember that girl I met on the first day of college outside my flat.

Yaprak thinking for a sec: Yes, your hot girl?

Baris calmly with a lower tone: Yes, that same girl is my classmate and we have become friends.

Yaprak in shock: What? From how long?

Baris: Maybe a week after our meeting.

Yaprak in anger: And you didn't even mention her in all these months.

Baris: I am very sorry. I didn't want to hide but I was scared that you will not like it and will get angry at me. And at that time, my brain worked in that way. 

Yaprak yelling at him: So, why are you telling me now?

Yaprak gets so hurt and before Baris explains anything she disconnects the call.

Baris keeps on calling her but she doesn't pick up his call.

Baris after trying so many times messages her, That's why I didn't tell you. I knew that you will not understand me. How would have I avoid her when she is staying and studying with me. Please try to understand. 

Baris is so tired with his hectic schedule that he gets irritated with her behavior and sleeps without trying further.