4n1k2 Part 49

Next morning, Yaprak goes to school with a happy face.

Gokhan: Hey, that's my girl. Please, always remain smiling.

Yaprak: Yes, am very happy. Baris called me in the night. We talk for hardly one minute, but from today onwards we will be able to talk for a long time.

Oguz: Do you miss him so much?

Yaprak nodding her head: So much.

Sinan surrounds his hand on Yaprak and takes her to the class.

Baris wakes up in the morning and seeing Yaprak in Photoframe: Good morning, Amazon kizi. I miss you. Love you.

When he is talking to himself, Omer enters the room.

Looking at the frame: Who is she? Your girlfriend?

Baris smiling: Yes, I miss her so much.

Omer: Great. Now stop missing her and get ready. I will take you to breakfast and then the London tour.

Baris: Sounds great. Give me 15 min.

For the whole day, Baris and Omer stay outside the house and visit several places near their apartment.

After going home, Yaprak eagerly waits for Baris's call, but on the other side in wandering for the whole day, Baris forgets to buy a sim card.

After waiting till 2, she thinks of calling on Omer's number, but then she cancels the plan and sleeps while getting disappointed.

Baris, after reaching home remembering Yaprak: Oh shit, I forget to get a card. Yaprak might be waiting for my call. How can I forget this important thing? Tomorrow morning, I will get a card without fail.

Next morning, Yaprak checks his mobile but there was no call or message. She becomes very sad and goes to college.

Looking at the Yaprak's sad face, Ali: Yaprak, are you ok?

Yaprak with a sad tone: Yes dear.

Oguz: So, How is Baris? Did you talk to him yesterday night?

Yaprak smirking: He didn't call me or message me.

Sinan: Oh don't get sad. He might be busy in other works. He has just gone.

Yaprak nods her head and walks towards the classroom.

When Yaprak is in the class, she gets the message from Baris, "Good morning My love. I am sorry that I didn't call you. As I was full day busy with Omer, I forget to buy a card".

Yaprak was so irritated by waiting for his message or call, she ignores the beep of the message thinking it will not be Baris's message.

After the class, she remains busy with her friends and she forgets that she received one message which she hasn't check yet.

At night, when she check her phone, she finds Baris message. She immediately messages him, "Baris, Is it you?"

Baris waiting for Yaprak's reply since morning immediately does video call,

Both look at each other for a min.

Baris: Why didn't you message me for the whole day. You didn't get at least 5 min to reply.

Yaprak: I waited for your call for the whole night and I got so tired waiting that when you actually messaged me, I lost the hope and thought that it is not your message and didn't even bother to check it.

Baris: Sorry my love, yesterday Omer took me for a London tour and so I forget to get a card and then I don't feel good in borrowing Omer's phone. So I took a new sim in the morning and messaged you.

Baris: I miss you so much, Yaprak.

Yaprak getting sad: I miss you too dear. Don't forget me in your new life and call me at least once a day.

Baris: Dear, why are you talking like this? I can never forget you. I love you so much.

Come on, it's already very late in turkey, please sleep otherwise you will get late for school.

Yaprak: Ok, my love. Tomorrow, I will wait for your call.