4n1k2 Part 31

Baris and Yaprak get ready and join others for the breakfast. For the whole day, they all participates in recreational activity and have lots of fun.

At night, they all head to the dance party. Everyone except Ali goes on the dance floor. Ali sitting alone in the corner of the club observes everyone dancing.

After some time Melisa goes to Ali,

Melisa: Hi sweet boy. Why don't you come to the dance floor?

Ali: No, I am fine here.

Melisa: Why do you always remain so shy and silent? Is something bothering you?

Ali: No, I am like this only.

Melisa looking at Baris-Yaprak dancing: Ali, tell me, How long Baris and Yaprak are together?

Ali: They are together for 10 months and 13 days.

Melisa: Oh really, I have never seen Yaprak with Baris in the school. She is always seen hanging out with you guys. I am seeing them for the first time behaving like a couple.

Ali: Yes, because we all are friends since 5 years and we can't live without each other. Whoever comes in our life, our main priority will always remain our friends. But nowadays, she is not the same Yaprak. She has grown up a lot and is changing.

Melisa: Looking to the yesterday's drama of insecurity, I think Yaprak is so special for you all?

Ali unconsciously: Yes, she is my life.

Melisa with doubt: What?

Ali: Nothing, am sorry. I mean, she is so special for all of us.

Melisa confirms: Come on, Ali. Do you love her?

Ali with confused and teary eyes: Yes, so much. I have never imagined my life without her. But now, she loves Baris so much that she will never come back to her childhood hero.

Looking to the Ali, Melisa tries to uplift his mood and asks him to come to the dance floor.

Ali resists, but Melisa holds his hands and takes him to a dance floor. And as they reach there, changing partner dance gets started. So, Baris-Melisa and Yaprak-Ali become a dance partner.

While dancing,

Melisa to Baris: Hi Baris, this is the first time, we are meeting and talking.

Baris: Yes, glad to meet you. When Baris is talking to Melisa, Yaprak's eyes constantly remains on Baris.

She grimaces and give an angry look to him. Baris observes this and gives a naughty smile at Yaprak to irritate her more.

Looking Baris smiling makes Yaprak more annoyed.

Melisa: Baris, should I ask you one question? Please don't be offensive.

Baris: No problem. Go ahead.

Melisa: Don't you feel jealous of all these boys for Yaprak, especially Ali, who loves her since childhood.

Baris: No, not at all.

Melisa: Don't you have a fear that someday, Yaprak may again get incline towards Ali and you will again become an outsider for her?

Baris: No, I trust Yaprak and whatever, she has done after we have been in a relationship, I think she loves me more than I love her. And whatever happens, if she goes back to Ali, I don't have any problem. I just want her to be happy.

Melisa getting impressed by Baris's words says, I hope, you two always live together.

Baris: Thank you. And anyways, we both are never going to leave each other. And that's my confidence and trust in our love.

You tell me, do you like Ali?

Melisa: Not exactly, but you can say kind of sympathy for him. He is a sweet and silent boy. And whenever I meet him, I feel that he has hidden so much of pain in himself. I will be happy if I can help him to reduce this pain.

Baris: You can definitely do that. And I am sure, you will get success.

On the other side, Yaprak still looks at Baris ignoring Ali's presence. Ali gets more disturbed by this and out of irritation, he stops dancing and leaves her hand. But, Yaprak unaware of Ali's irritation, keeps staring Baris. 

Ali looks at her with pain and when Yaprak still doesn't realize that her hands are no more hold by him, he leaves the dance room.