4n1k2 Part 53

After three days, when Baris regrets of his behavior, he switches on his phone and reads all her message and notification of 70 missed calls.

He regrets so much and immediately calls her.

Yaprak with teary eyes: Baris, I am sorry dear.

Baris with rough tone: No, I am sorry Yaprak. It's your life and your wish. I can't force you for anything.

Yaprak: Why are you talking to me like this.? It's just

Baris interrupting her: No need of explanation, Yaprak. You want to come or not. It's your call. But remember, I will always be waiting for you.

Yaprak: Baris, listen to me once.

Baris: Yaprak, I just wanted to say sorry because I hurt you. I don't want to talk about it. Right now, I have some urgent work. We will talk later.

Yaprak: Ok as you wish.

After 2 years, Baris completes his MBA degree and opt a job in a multinational company, whereas Yaprak is still in last year of mass media and communication degree. All these years, they stay connected to each other, but the fun and love between them get lost somewhere. They talk to each other once a week, but neither Yaprak explains him anything nor Baris asks her to come. Moreover, Baris never visited turkey after that.

In the meantime, Carol gets very close to Baris and also develops feelings for him.

One night, Yaprak calls Baris and as they are talking about their usual routine, Baris's doorbell rings.

While talking on the phone, Baris opens the door and he finds Carol in the drunk state.

Baris forget about the call and takes Carol inside the house without turning off Yaprak's call.

Baris to Carol: Carol, why are you drunk so much? And what are you doing here at this time?

Carol: Its Saturday night Baris dear. It's party time.

If you would have come with me, we would have done more fun. But you are so boring, you always say no.

Baris pacifying her: Ok, I will come with you next time. Right now, you take rest.

Baris making her sleep on the couch: You lie down here, I will bring a blanket for you.

Carol snatching him back and holding his hands, you please stay here with me. Don't leave me.

Baris sits beside her: Ok, now please sleep without talking.

Carol: Baris, you know I love you so much. I love you since our third year of college.

Baris gets shocked but doesn't react in front of her.

Baris: Ok, we will talk in the morning about it. Right now, you please sleep.

On the other side, Yaprak overhears an entire conversation and misunderstands everything.

Listening to it, she breaks her mobile and starts crying and sweating. Her mother comes to her and tries to calm down.

Yaprak with sobbing: Mom, he doesn't love me more. I have lost him, mom. I have lost him. Now he will never come to me. 

She again faints out and her parents rush her to the hospital.

After coming from the shock of what Carol said, Baris realizes that he was on the call with Yaprak. He quickly takes his phone and calls her. But her phone comes unreachable. After trying for the whole night, he calls Ali.

Baris with a shaky voice: Ali, Where is Yaprak? I am trying to reach her, but her phone is coming unreachable. 

Ali in anger: Baris, what did you do again?

Baris getting worried: What happen Ali? Where is Yaprak? Please let me talk to her.

Ali with a cold tone: You can't talk to her. She is in the hospital.

Baris in shock: What?

Teardrop starts rolling down from Baris's eyes. Putting his hand on his heart, he takes a deep breath and quickly leaves for the airport to leave for Turkey leaving Carol in a sleeping state.

In the hospital, the doctor gives a sleeping injection to Yaprak to give her mind a little rest.

Baris reaches there and calls Oguz,

Baris: Oguz, don't get angry and tell me in which hospital Yaprak is admitted. I have reached turkey. Please tell me.

Oguz making himself calm gives the address.

Baris rushes to the hospital and sees everyone angry and distress.

Baris with tears: Where is Yaprak, I want to meet her now.

Baris goes to Yaprak and sits on the chair beside her bed.

Baris to Yaprak: What have you done to yourself? Please get well soon. I can't see you like this. I want to see you happy again.

Gang comes inside and Sinan: That you should think before.

Baris: Please tell me what happened to her?

Ali in anger: She fainted.

Baris: What? But why? 

Gokhan: 3 years before, when you left her without telling or meeting her, she started sweating and later fainted out for the first time. After that, she got such attacks several times but were very minor. But today, we don't know what happened. But as per the doctor, she suffered from a major attack.

Oguz: Did something happen with you, because as per aunty before she fainted, she was telling, I lost him, Baris no more love me. I lost him. Now, he will never come to me.

Baris starts crying holding her hands and understand the reason behind her.

Yaprak's mom comes to Baris: She can be happy with you only. Please do something.

Baris holding aunty's hands: I am sorry, aunty. Everything happened because of me. But, from today onwards, Yaprak will never get such attacks. It's my promise.