4n1k2 Part 22

Next day, Gang is already present at their hangout place, when Baris arrives. 

Seeing him, Yaprak shows attitude and angry face to him.

Baris comes to her and says, Yaprak. What happen?

Listening to this Yaprak gets happy that he has come to flatter her, but Baris then suddenly turns to Ali and ask, Do you know, where can I find Melisa? I have some important work with her.

Ali: How do I know? She might be in her class.

Baris with a naughty smile: Oh ok. I will figure out on my own.

Yaprak gets so irritated and leaves from there in anger.

Baris laughs and calls her, Yaprak, but she doesn't turn back.

Oguz: Man, now what are you up to?

Baris looking still at Yaprak going: Nothing, having fun.

Sinan: Why do you always find some reasons to fight with her.

Baris: I love when she gets irritated. She gets angry at every small thing.

Ali: Now, she will remain upset for the whole day. Why do you do such things?

Gokhan: Exactly, Why do you always tease her?

Baris: Don't worry guys. She will be ok. I will not hurt your dear Yaprak.

Ali: As you say.

All boys leave for the class and while going Melisa and Ali sees each other from distance.

Ali walks fast to enter into the class to avoid her, but Melisa come running and says Sweet boy, why were you running from me?

Ali embarrassed: Who? I? No, not all. Actually, am having class.

Melisa playing with his cheeks: Then no problem. You go now, we will meet later.

Ali enters into the class with surprise look and his hands on his cheeks.

Yaprak: Ali, What happen to your cheeks?

Ali: Nothing. Just itching. You say, are you fine now?

Yaprak: Ya I am fine. What happened to me?

Sinan: Then what happened with Baris?

Yaprak: Don't take his name. He is very bad. I am not talking to him.

Gokhan laughs: Every other day, you fight with him and says the same words. But then after some time, you come smiling with him. Stop all this drama.

Oguz: Yaprak, he is right. Can't you live without fighting for one day?

Yaprak: I don't want to discuss Baris right now. Please. Today, I thought of concentrating on my studies instead of that wicked Baris.

Everyone laughs at her.

Oguz: You are really mad.

Yaprak smirks at everyone and lies down on the bench.

After class, when Yaprak is on her way to the canteen, Baris snatches her into one room.

Baris holding her hands: What happen my love? Why are you upset?

Yaprak looking in his eyes: Today I am not going to get convinced by you. You are very bad boyfriend and I am not talking to you.

Yaprak turns around starts to leave the room, but Baris snatches her back towards him from her waist.

Yaprak: I am warning you, leave me.

Baris hugs her from behind and kisses on her right cheeks and asks, so now? Will you talk to me?

Yaprak with lower tone: Please leave me, anyone can come here.

Baris then kisses on her left cheeks and says, will you still not talk to me?

Yaprak not able to say anything closes her eyes and says, Please Baris. Let me go.

Baris: I don't want to hear my love from you, because I know that you love me so much and that is enough for me.

Yaprak: Then why do you always irritates me.

Baris: Because I love you more when you fight with me.

Yaprak smiles and tries to get away from his arms. Baris leaves her.

Yaprak immediately goes towards the door, turn around to look at Baris and says, I love you my love and runs away without looking back.

Baris gets an innocent smile on his face and replies Love you too my love.