4n1k2 Part 41

Listening to Yaprak, Baris gets stumped: What? So, you are telling me that I should go to London.

Yaprak in a sad tone: Yes, promise me that you will go for me and your grandmother.

Baris with anger: I always craved for love and when I get that love, everyone takes it away from me. I thought that you will understand me, but you are the same as them.

This time, I will not allow anyone to take my love from me.

Yaprak: My love, no one is taking your love from you. I will always love like this.

Baris: So, you can live without me. Right?

Yaprak: Yes, I have to. It's very difficult for me too.

Baris with a broken heart: Ya, right. You don't need me to live because I am not the only for you, you have your four friends, but I don't have anyone except you. Have you imagined that how will I live? You are my life.

Yaprak: How can you say that I don't need you. I need you more than anything, but I don't want to be an obstacle in your career and especially your relationship with a grandmother.

Yaprak holding his hands: My love, I can never stop loving you. It is difficult for me too to send you away from me.

Baris with teary eyes: Then please, don't make me away from you.

Yaprak calmly: Try to understand. I don't want you to spoil your relation with your grandmother because of our relationship. It's just a matter of 3 years, then we will live together for our entire life.

Baris pull his hands from Yaprak's hand and leave from there in anger.

In the evening, Yaprak misses him so much and heads directly to his home. She rings the bell and as Baris opens the door, Yaprak raises her heels and kisses on Baris's lips. Baris's heart starts pounding fast. Looking at her constantly, he moves his both hands on Yaprak's waist and lifts her. He raises her higher and lifts her from her thighs making Yaprak's legs surrounding his waist. He brings his lips to Yaprak's lips and both start kissing passionately. Baris with still his lips on Yaprak's turn around and push the door behind him with the leg and takes Yaprak to the dining table present in the living room. He makes her sit on it with Baris in the middle of her legs. He gradually starts moving his lips from her lips to her entire face, ears, neck along with his hands moving from waist to the side of her breast and then face.

Yaprak feels like her heart is beating out of her chest with each movement of Baris on her body. She closes her eyes and tries to take a deep breath. Baris looks at her and smiles. He slowly stops his hands and kisses her forehead. Baris asks her to open her eyes and quickly takes her into his arms.

Baris: I love you so much. Please don't send me away from you. I will not be able to live.

Yaprak kissing his hands: Even I don't want you to go, but please agree to go just because of your grandmother. Don't lose them for building a new relationship.

Baris sitting beside her: Yaprak, you have no idea that how difficult it is to maintain long distance relation.

Yaprak: I trust you. Don't you trust me?

Baris: I trust you, but it's not about trust. There are many other issues associated with it like not giving enough time, insecurity, irritation due to loneliness, miscommunication, jealousy.

Yaprak: Nothing will happen. In our 1 year courtship, we fought so many times, but still, we sort out all our differences and we are still together. We both will try to make our relationship a big success. 

Yaprak making fun of him: Please control your anger. You always do as you did today. Leave without telling anything.

Baris with a smile: After getting angry, if I get a kiss from you then I am ready to make this mistake again and again. Ok, promise me that you will also come to London after completion of your schooling.

Yaprak giving a smile: Ok, I will try to take admission there.

Baris extending his hands on to her shoulder and take her head to his chest. He clicks her photo as their fourth memory.

Yaprak: So, are you ready to go?

Baris: Yes as you say, my love.

Yaprak: Then call your Grandmother and give her this good news.