4n1k2 Part 1

Yaprak, after coming from the date with Baris, speaks in the mind lying on her bed. 

Tomorrow's morning will be very different for me. Baris proposed me tonight and now I am officially his girlfriend. Although we are together from 2 and 1/2 months, we never behaved like a couple in the school. But now, I don't know what will be Baris's expectations from me as a girlfriend? Will our relationship remain the same as we took it since all these months or will it get change? 

For the whole night, she is not able to sleep. You might be thinking that's because of happiness, but you are wrong. It's because of nervousness. The nervousness of starting her new life with Baris as his girlfriend. 

Next morning, Yaprak gets ready for school, has her breakfast and is about to leave for school. And to her surprise what she sees? Baris, standing in the front of her door with his cycle instead of a bike.

Yaprak: Baris, what are you doing here in the morning and that too on cycle?

Baris: Good morning my love.

She got a lump in her throat: What? My love.

Yaprak to herself: I was right. Our relationship is going to take a big change and how will I able to handle all this?

Yaprak: Good morning Baris. But why you came here?

Baris: Come on, Yaprak. Can't you see my bicycle?

Yaprak: Ya I can see. So?

Baris: So, I am coming with you all on cycle.

YapraK: What? No ways. You are not coming with us. I don't want to feel odd in front of my friends. You are good on your bike.

Baris: What's wrong with that? I want to come with my girlfriend and his friends.

Yaprak: Baris, Please go from here because you are not coming with me.

Baris: See, I will come only one day in a week not more than that. Ok. Now come on let me come. Why these boys have not come yet?

Yaprak to herself: Yaprak, your friends will laugh on you or may not even like it. No, this can't happen.

When Yaprak is talking to herself, she sees her friends coming. She immediately puts Baris behind the wall and tells,

Don't come out. I am warning you.

Baris: Please, let me come for today.

Yaprak: No ways, bye. See you directly in school.

Her friends arrive there and stop their cycle at the front of the door.

Yaprak in tension: Why are you stopping your cycle? Let's go fast.

Ali: Yaprak, What happen? Is something wrong with you?

Yaprak: Wrong? with me? No Ali. Are you going to stand here only? Don't you wanna go to school.

Gokhan checking her temperature: Yaprak, Are you ok? For the first time, you are showing this much eagerness to go to school.

Yaprak: You boys are crazy. You stay here. I am going and leaves from there in hurry.

All boys get confused and leave behind her.

Baris comes out and look them going. He gets sad and disappointed by the behavior of Yaprak.

After going to school, Yaprak and friends go to their hangout place.

Yaprak murmuring to herself: Yaprak, What have you done? You did very bad with Baris. He may not be feeling good.

Sinan observing Yaprak asks,

Sinan: Yaprak, what are you doing? Why are you talking to yourself? Something is wrong with you.

Oguz: This is the girlfriend effect and everyone laughs.

Looking everyone laughing on them, Yaprak feels very awkward and sad.