4n1k2 Part 28

Baris reaches the room and open the room and he sees Yaprak standing in front of the door.

Baris in confusion: Yaprak, I think Oguz mistakenly gave me your room's key.

Yaprak: No, he has given a correct key.

She holds his hand and takes him inside and closes the door behind him.

Baris still not able to understand anything: Yaprak, What are you doing? Am I going to stay with you? Let me bring my keys.

As he goes inside, he sees room beautifully decorated with candles and flowers. He also finds dining table laden with lots of food varieties.

Baris in shock: What's all going here in your room?

Yaprak looking at him: This is our room and you are going to stay with me. And this entire room is decorated for you.

Baris remains speechless and then in shock: What? I am staying with you in the same room and all this is done for me?

Yaprak: Yes, why you don't like it?

Baris with a broken voice: No. I mean, I like it so much. But, am not able to believe.

Yaprak makes him sit on the bed and she herself sits down on the floor near his legs.

Yaprak holding Baris's face: You wanted my time? Right?

Baris nods his head.

Yaprak: So, today your Yaprak will be with you for the whole night. 

Listening to this, Baris starts crying and tears roll down his cheeks.

Yaprak wipes his tears, kiss him on his right eyes, left eyes and then on the forehead.

Yaprak: Don't cry, Baris. I have done this to make you happy. 

Baris holding her hands: Do you know? No one has loved me like you. I always craved for such love. When I knew you for the first time, I knew that you will do anything for the person with whom you will fall in love. But I never expected that that love and girl will come in my fate. I am so happy Yaprak. Thank you so much.

Yaprak holding Baris's hand sits near his legs and lies her head sideways on Baris's leg.

Baris stroking her hair: Yaprak, You don't like candles, flowers and this decoration. Then why?

Yaprak: Because you like it.

Baris: You did it for me?

Yaprak: Why? Can't I do these little things for you?

Baris: And what if your boys come to know?

Yaprak: They know everything and they only arranged all this for me.

Baris in shock: You ask them to do this?

Yaprak not able to say anything just nods her head.

Baris: I am speechless today. I will never forget this day. You proved today that you love more than me. I love you.

Baris lifts her face and starts kissing her all over her face. Yaprak looks at him with lots of love and feels each of his kiss with teary eyes.

Yaprak again sleeping on his legs: I love you so much, Baris. And it's because you have loved and understand me so well.

Baris kissing her hair: I love you too. Thank you amazon kizi.

After some time, sitting silently, Yaprak turns her head towards Baris, Love, are you hungry? Shall we have dinner?

Baris: Ya sure. Before Baris fully stands up, Yaprak makes him sit and asks him to wait for 5 min more.

Yaprak goes into a washroom.

When she comes back, Baris is taken aback.