4n1k2 Part 29

When Yaprak comes out of the washroom, Baris is taken aback seeing Yaprak in red floral print above knee length frock.

He stands up in shock and goes near to Yaprak.

Baris: Yaprak, What is this now?

Yaprak: Today, we are on a dinner date. So, do you want your girlfriend to come in baggy clothes?

Baris: Your clothes never bothered me. I can come with you in any clothes.

He takes her hand, kisses them and says that you look so beautiful.

Baris holds her face and brings closer to his face. He looks at her lips for a moment and Yaprak closing her eyes feels that her heartbeat is increasing, everything is turning up and down in her body. She takes her lips towards Baris's lips and both kiss each other very intensely for few minutes.

Both stops themselves, look at each other and Yaprak goes into Baris's arms to cover her face.

Baris smiles and says, thank you so much for everything.

She takes her out from his arms and makes her sit on the table. Baris feeds her with his hands. While having dinner, Yaprak thinks of her friends and tears start rolling down her cheeks.

Looking at it, Baris: Yaprak, what happen? Why are you crying dear?

Yaprak: Nothing. You please don't worry. Am fine.

Yaprak wiping her tears: Let's enjoy dinner.

They have dinner, but tears keep on rolling from Yaprak's eyes.

Baris: Please tell me what's the problem?

Yaprak breaks down.

Baris taking her in his arms: Yaprak dear, what happen? I am worried now. Is it because of the kiss. If you felt odd, I will not do it again till you don't get ready.

Yaprak with her hands on Baris's cheeks: No, Baris. It's not that.

Baris: Then anyone told you something.

Yaprak starts crying loudly.

Baris: Who told you? tell me.

Yaprak: Today, I have hurt my friends so much. They were not happy with my decision of staying with you. They are angry with me.

Baris: Then, why you did dear?

Yaprak: For you and I too wanted to spend time with you. Baris, what should I do? For me, my friends and you both are important. To make you happy, I upset them. And if I give them time, then you are unintentionally ignored by me. But believe me, I love you all.

Baris: Yaprak, no need to tell that. I know that you love us all.

Please, stop crying. They will be ok. I promise. Come on get up and change your clothes.

Yaprak: Why? You don't like it.

Baris: Do as I am saying.

Yaprak goes and changes her clothes.

Baris: Shall we go?

Yaprak: Where?

Baris: To your friends.

Yaprak: What? And what about the time, you deserve to get from me.

Baris: I love you and I don't want such happiness in which you are not happy.

Baris with a smile: And anyway, am not leaving you for my life, so we have the whole life to spend quality time with each other.

Yaprak gets overwhelmed and hugs him tightly: Thank you so much for understanding me.

Baris holding her face and looking in her eyes: No need to thank my love. You have done so much for me. This is not 1% of it. 

Baris kisses her on the forehead and hugs her tightly before leaving from the room.

Baris holding her hands: Let's go, they will be moving here and there in tension.

They reach to the gang, where Yaprak goes to them and Baris stands at a little distance from them.

Looking Yaprak there, Gokhan: What happen? Why you came here?

Yaprak: I just wanted to ask that in which room should I stay?

Sinan: Why? Haven't you already decided your room and partner?

Yaprak with a fake sad face: My partner is not ready to stay with me. 

Ali: what? Who is not ready to stay?

Yaprak: My partner, my boyfriend Baris is not ready to stay with me.

Ali: Why?

Yaprak: Because he wants me to follow your instructions and he believes that you people are right this time and am wrong.

Everyone gets surprised and looks at Baris, who is still standing at a distance.

Yaprak with a naughty smile: Which room should I go?