4n1k2 Part 21

Next day, after school Ali goes to Cafeteria and waits for all to come. But before anyone comes, Melisa arrives there.

Melisa sees Ali and says,

Hey sweet boy, you too are here.

Ali: Hi, I frequently come here with my friends

Melisa: Then why are you alone today?

Ali: They must be coming now.

Melisa: What you like the most?

Before Ali replies, Melisa: I like pizza so much. I can have it any time. I am in love with pizza.

Ali: Oh really? One of my friends is also a fan of pizza.

As he finishes gang arrives there.

Everyone gets surprised having Melisa in the cafeteria.

Melisa: So these are your friends?

Ali: hmm.

Melisa: Sweet boy, don't you introduce them to me. I would love to make new friends.

Everyone gets shocked listening to a sweet boy and Ali too with hesitation: Ya sure.

Ali introduces everyone: This is Yaprak, Sinan, Gokhan, Oguz and he is the friend who loves to eat pizza anytime.

Melisa looking at Oguz: Then we can be a best friend.

Oguz: Why? You also love pizza.

Melisa: Yes, pizza is my life.

Oguz gives high five to her and says superb. I finally got someone like me.

Melisa: Ok guys, good to meet you all. You enjoy your meal.

Gokhan: Why don't you join us.

Melisa immediately: Are you sure?

Ali gives expression to Gokhan, but Melisa immediately takes the chair and sit down.

Yaprak gets shocked seeing her and thinks she is really weird.

In the middle of having pizza, Melisa pulling Ali's cheeks says, I must tell you all that your friend is very sweet. Does he always stay like this or just with me? 

Ali gets embarrassed thinking what his friends will think about it. Everyone silently laughs and looks at Ali.

After some time, everyone leaves for their place.

At night, Baris does Video call to Yaprak

Baris: What's up? Where were you for the whole day?

Yaprak: I was busy with classes and then friends. I am sorry. 

Now listen to me first, I want to tell you something important.

Baris: Ok, Ok am listening.

Yaprak in excitement: Today, we met Melisa.

Baris: So, how is she?

Yaprak: See, I am not telling this out of jealousy, but she is really weird. Today she pulled Ali's cheeks and called him a sweet boy that too in front of us. She didn't even hesitate for a second. I think, she met Ali only twice or thrice, but she has become very friendly to him.

Baris: Wow. Ali is lucky. This is not weird, this is called boldness of expressing a liking for someone. See, how forward she is. 

Then with taunt, Baris adds: But I know one girl, who knows one boy for a long time and now he is her boyfriend, but still she feels odd in doing or saying anything in front of others. She thinks 10 times before telling something.

Yaprak: Baris, please don't start it again.

Baris: You are 10 years back than today's girl in this case. If you want to learn, then let's start from today. Come on tell my love to me.

Yaprak: I am not Melisa. I am not telling this. Ok

Baris: Ok then I will ask Melisa to call me my love. I think she will not mind calling me my love.

Yaprak in anger: You are very bad. I will not talk to you. 

She says bye and turns off his call.

Baris laughs looking at his phone and sleeps.