4n1k2 Part 12

Looking at Yaprak, Baris cools down and says, I am sorry. He tries to open her ears, but she gets angry and runs inside her house without talking further.

Yaprak cries a lot after going to her room, while on the other side Baris stands there and regrets.

Baris to himself: What I did? Why I shouted at her, how she would know what she did? I should have explained her calmly instead of shouting at her. Sorry, my love. I should not have behaved like this to you. I have hurt you so much.

Baris goes to her room through the roof and sees her sitting on the floor and crying. She is so much hurt by his behavior, while Baris too gets teary eyes seeing her crying.

He enters the room and sits beside her. Yaprak tries to get away from him.

Baris calmly holds her ankle and says, I am sorry Yaprak. Please forgive me. I know I am wrong and have hurt you so much.

Yaprak with sobbing: I don't want to talk to you. I hate you.

Baris: Please, Yaprak I am sorry. I can give an explanation for this behavior.

Yaprak: Please go from here Baris. I don't want to hear anything.

She takes Baris near the balcony door, leaves him in the balcony and closes its transparent door. Baris tries to talk to her, but she doesn't listen to him.

It's a cold and windy night and Baris is left in the balcony. Baris, instead of going back stands there in cold to serve as his punishment of shouting at her.

3 hrs pass, Yaprak starts getting affected seeing him like this but doesn't open the door. Baris shrinks himself with both hands and legs folded in the corner of the balcony to tolerate cold. 

After some time, Baris starts shivering. Looking at this, Yaprak gets tensed and immediately take him inside. She layers 2 to 3 blankets on him and starts rubbing his hands and legs. She starts crying and repeatedly says sorry to him.

Yaprak: I am sorry. I am a bad girlfriend, who made her boyfriend stand in cold for 3 hrs. I am sorry, please.

Baris with shivering: I am sorry Yaprak. It's not your fault. I should have not shouted at you. Please forgive me.

Yaprak: Please don't say anything. Let me rub you first.

Baris slowly starts feeling better, so he gets up slightly, takes Yaprak's hand and again says sorry.

Yaprak: Baris, seriously I don't know what I did? And what did you feel bad? She starts crying.

Baris: Don't cry. I know, you have not done anything intentionally.

Yaprak: But what I did? 

Baris: Stopping Ali from mingling with that girl.

Yaprak: What that has to do with your anger?

Baris: Yaprak, It's not easy to forget 12 years old love. And Ali is still suffering from the pain of not getting that love.

Yaprak: What?

Baris: Yes, he still lives with feelings for you, though it is never visible from his behavior, it is understandable. So, today, when I saw you stopping him mingling with that girl instead of encouraging him, I got angry. And that happened twice to which I lose my temper and came out at you.

I know your actions were not intentional and I should have understood that. So, sorry so much for hurting you.

Yaprak: No, I am sorry

Baris: Next time please be careful that you or any other friends don't stop him and allow him to socialize with other girls. This is the only way for him to come out of this pain.

Yaprak with tears: Hmm

Baris wipes her tears and bends his face to kiss her hands.