4n1k2 Part 46

The day before Baris's departure to London.

In the morning at the breakfast table:

Mom: Yaprak dear, what happen? Please eat your breakfast.

Yaprak with a face down and in a very lower tone: I am not able to eat mom. Something is hurting me and I am not able to control it.

Her mom gets up and goes to Yaprak's chair.

Mom making her face up: Daughter, what happen? Why are you crying?

Yaprak starts sobbing loudly: How will I live without Baris? I will not be able to meet him from tomorrow. I am not able to tolerate his separation. Mom, do something.

Yaprak putting her hand near heart: It's hurting so much.

She cries and cries and is not able to breathe. Her mom gets tensed and calms her down by giving water.

Mom: Yaprak, you have to be strong, otherwise Baris will not be able to go. Do you want him to cancel his plan?

Yaprak taking a deep breath: No, he has to go.

Mom wiping her tears: Then, come on. Don't cry and be strong.

Yaprak still crying: Mom, can I stay with Baris for today night? I want to be with him until he is here.

Mom: Sure dear. You can stay, I will handle your dad.

Yaprak takes her bag and leaves from her house to go to Baris.

On opening the door, Baris: Yaprak? Thank you so much for coming. I am missing you from yesterday night. Please don't go away from me for a moment. I don't want to miss these last moments with you.

Yaprak hugging him and controlling her emotions: I am going to stay with you till tomorrow. I will not leave you alone.

Baris looking at her: Are you serious?

Yaprak: Yes, today no one can stop me from living with you. I want to capture today's memory in my mind and heart so that whenever I miss you, I can recall these moments.

They both have fun making lunch and then having it. After having lunch, they spend some time talking to each other. In the evening, they play video game and order food from outside for dinner. They decorated their bedroom with candles and music system.

While having dinner, Baris gives her a necklace with Yaprak's and his pic in it. He also shows her two same photo frames with collage pics of four moments captured my Baris. One for himself and other for Yaprak.

Baris putting the necklace in her neck and kissing on her shoulder: Yaprak, this will keep us together forever. Yaprak gets overwhelmed, but she controls her emotions and doesn't cry.

Later, Baris plays a song and asks Yaprak to dance with her.

Song:

Now, I can't live without you.

Without you, what is my worth?

If I get separated from you, then I will be separated from myself.

Because you are the one,

Now you are the only one,

Now you are my life

My peace, My pain and you alone are my love.

What kind of relation exists between you and me?

Not for a moment can I stay away from you.

I live everyday only for you.

I dedicate all of my time to you.

I don't wish to live a moment without you.

On every breath is your name

Because you are the one,

You alone are my love

the way I dedicated myself to you,

your loyalty kept me in the right path

I let go all of the sadness from my heart

With you, my destiny is fulfilled

After achieving you, I am no longer incomplete.

Because you are the one.

you alone are my love,

Now you are only my life.

Listening to the wordings of a song, Yaprak breaks down into tears and gets down on her knees. Teardrop starts rolling down from Baris's eyes and he too sits on his knees opposite to Yaprak.

Baris bringing his forehead to Yaprak's forehead and both hands on her face: Please don't punish me and yourself. Stop me from going. I can't live without seeing you or meeting you for a single day.

Yaprak sobbing loudly and hugging Baris: I am sorry Baris. I am sorry Baris.

It's getting so difficult now, but I can't break the promise given to your grandmother. You have to go.

Baris with still crying: I can't see you crying, please be happy after I leave. Now stop crying.

Baris slowly lifts her and makes her sleep on the bed. He sits beside her and strokes her hair so that she sleeps.

While crying, Yaprak's eyes get closed and slowly goes into a deep sleep.

Baris sitting beside her looks at her for a long time and later cuddle her and sleeps.

In the morning, Yaprak wakes up early, he looks at Baris sleeping like a baby. He clicks his photo leaves to make a breakfast for them.

Yaprak sitting next to Baris: Good morning, my love. Please get up now.

Baris snatching her in his arms kisses on her cheeks: I want this time to stop here only. 

Yaprak pulling him: Please get ready fast. You have to drop me at home. I will freshen up and by afternoon we have to leave for the airport.

Both have breakfast. Before leaving, both kiss and hug each other tightly for the last time and leave for Yaprak's house.