4n1k2 Part 25

After lot of discussion, Ali, Gokhan and Sinan not with happy heart agree with Yaprak's condition and allow her to stay overnight with Baris.

Yaprak hugs everyone and says thank you.

Gokhan books 4 rooms between all and one special room for Yaprak and Baris.

At night, Baris calls Yaprak:

Baris with an upset tone: Yaprak, my love what are you doing?

Yaprak: Baris, Why are you sounding low?

Baris: I miss you so much and really want to meet you now. But I can't come to your place.

Yaprak: Baris, if you want I can trick dad and come to meet you somewhere.

Baris: I really want to, but don't want to put you in risk.

Yaprak: Baris, please don't get upset. I promise I will meet you tomorrow at school.

Baris: Sure? for a long time?

Yaprak: Ok, for whatever time you want. Promise.

Baris, what happen my love?

Baris with a smile: Thank you for calling me 'my love'. Right now, I needed it so much. And you please don't worry much. I will be ok. It's just for now. Tomorrow, I will be fine.

Ok. Sleep now. Love you so much.

Yaprak: Good night my love. I love you too.

Yaprak feels very bad and thinks of giving him a fixed amount of time.

Next morning, Yaprak wakes up early morning at 6:00.

Yaprak calls Baris.

Baris: Yaprak, what happen? Are you ok? Why are you calling me so early? Is everything fine?

Yaprak: Please open the door, one gift is waiting for you at the door.

Baris rubbing his eye: Did you really send me the gift? Baris directly rushes to the door to see his gift.

Baris opens the door and sees Yaprak at the door. Baris gets so surprised that he directly hugs her tightly and says,

I really needed it. I feel like am meeting you after a long time.

Yaprak with her heartbeats fast: Baris.

Baris stopping her: Please don't say anything and let me stay like this for some time.

After some time, Yaprak putting her both hands on Baris's face: Baris, Are you ok now?

Baris with the mixture of emotional and happiness: Yes, thank you so much.

Yaprak: Can we go somewhere out to have breakfast before school?

Baris with a smile: Yes, of course, dear.

Baris and Yaprak head to leave on the bike and as Baris is about to ride his bike, Yaprak slides her hands towards Baris's waist and hold him tightly with her head lean down on his back.

Baris moves her hands on Yaprak's hand and looks at her. Sometimes, you become a different girl Yaprak, a girl who thinks and lives just for me.

Yaprak: Ok, now don't make me feel odd. Drive.

While having breakfast, Yaprak: Baris, from now onwards, I will somehow spare some time for you. I will give you equal attention like my boys. You will not be ignored.

Baris: You have never ignored me Yaprak. You have given me more than my expectations. You please don't worry, I am fine now. 

Yaprak: But, you deserve more than this.

Baris with a smile: Now, I can't take more surprises than this, otherwise I may get a heart attack.

Yaprak hits him on his hands and smiles.

Both leave for school together on Baris's bike.

Boys waiting for Yaprak at school gets surprised looking Yaprak and Baris coming together.

Oguz: oh, you two came together. That's why you messaged not to come to pick me.

Baris: Today, your friend is in another mood. I am very surprised looking her like this.

Yaprak getting uncomfortable: Baris, you are getting late. Go now. Come on bye.

Baris smiles and leave.

Gokhan: Yaprak, what you did for him now?

Yaprak: Nothing. Now can we go.

Sinan: Yaprak dear, I hope you don't hurt yourself by loving him so much.

Yaprak smiling: Nothing will happen to me. I am fine.

Sinan whispering to Ali: Am really worried about her.

Ali: Same here. But how to stop her overflowing emotions. I don't know that our decision is right or not.