4n1k2 Part 35

Next day, Baris handing over another note: Yaprak, did you go through yesterday's notes.

Yaprak with an innocent face: No dear, I am sorry.

Baris in anger: Then, be ready to go to Antalya with your parents and lose me and your friends.

Yaprak: You don't worry, nothing will happen. And If something happens, then will you not be there to handle the situation? And my friends are also there.

Baris more angrily: So, you will not do anything. Yaprak, Should I tell you one thing? You are a loser, who always give up with the fear of not able to do it. In this case, you have assumed that nothing will go into your dumb brain, so no need to try.

Yaprak getting shocked: Baris, why are you yelling at me?

Baris pointing his finger on Yaprak's forehead: To explain you something is waste. I was expecting wrong things from you. How can I expect above 70%, who can hardly pass?

I am sorry, you can't do anything.

Yaprak with teary eyes: I can do whatever I want.

Baris: If this is true then prove it. Get 70% above marks in the coming exam.

Yaprak doesn't answer on which Baris taunts her,  So, what happen Yaprak? Again got scared of taking this challenge.

Yaprak with mixture of anger and emotional: No, I am not scare. I will bring it and will show you that I am capable of doing anything.

Before her tears roll down her cheeks, she runs away.

Baris looking at her going gets teary eyes and says am sorry Yaprak, I have to do this.

After going home, Yaprak gets very angry recalling Baris's words and tries to read books, but she is not able to concentrate.

Yaprak to herself: Yaprak dear, what will you do now? You have accepted his challenge in anger, but now nothing is going in your mind. How will you win this challenge?

At the same time, Baris calls her, but she doesn't pick up his call.

His call makes her angrier and she again starts reading notes given by Baris and to her surprise, she reads 7-8 pages. She feels happy and motivates herself.

On the other side, Baris makes other notes for Yaprak.

Next day, Baris send notes through one boy.

Looking at the notes, Yaprak gets angry and tries to tear it down, but then suddenly Gokhan stops her,

Yaprak, what are you doing?

Yaprak: I don't want his help.

Gokhan: But, will you be able to read those thick books?

Yaprak thinks in her mind: I think he is right. Will I be able to read those lengthy chapters?

Sinan: Exactly. And anyways Baris too brings from someone else, so you are not taking his help.

Ali: Kucuk titan, the most important thing is to win the challenge and not to think about this all. These notes will help you.

Yaprak agrees and keep the notes in her bag and leave the class saying I have to study. Bye.

Few days go like this without talking to each other and Baris send notes to her every day. Moreover, Yaprak gradually develops more and more interest and is able to read for a long time with dedication.

After 1 month, before exam time Yaprak gets nervous. She has studied well, but she is not confident that whether she will be able to write in an exam or not.

And at that moment, Baris messages her, All the best my love. I hope you are ready for your challenge. His message brings anger and motivation in her. 

After 15 days, results come out and Yaprak wins the challenge by getting 74 % marks. All friends get shocked looking to the Yaprak's result.

Baris sees her result before Yaprak and gets very happy. Yaprak goes to Baris and shows him the result. Baris smiles and hugs her saying congratulations my love.

Yaprak pushing him with anger: Leave me. I am not your love. I am here to show my result, nothing else. I don't want to talk to you. You told me a dumb girl and a loser. Now see, my result is the proof that I am not a loser. And remember that I will score good marks in all upcoming exams. Moreover from today, don't consider me your girlfriend. Bye forever. 

Baris: Yaprak, I am sorry.

Yaprak with anger: Bye and walks from there.

Later, she cries so much hugging her friends.