4n1k2 Part 14

In the class, everyone finds Yaprak very angry. Everyone hugs her one by one and says get well soon and let us know when you calm down.

She gives a slight smile but pretends to be still angry.

After school, Gokhan asks everyone to help with the gift. So everyone leaves on their cycle and go shopping.

Baris, after school, search for Yaprak, but he doesn't find her. So he calls her,

Yaprak, Where are you? I want to meet you.

Yaprak: I already left from the school. We have come with Gokhan to get a gift for her date.

Baris: Then tell me, where are you? I will come there.

Yaprak: No, need. I don't want more mess and he turns off his call.

Baris gets disappointed and goes to his house.

Gokhan goes directly for a date, whereas all other go to their house.

After reaching home, Yaprak looks at the place, where she and Baris everyday use to sit and chat.

She gets sad and goes to her room.

Baris calls her,

Yaprak, Why are behaving like this? I said I am sorry. Now please talk to me properly.

Yaprak: See what happen because of your habit of coming anytime at my place. Please Baris, I don't want to talk to you.

I am feeling sleepy. Bye.

Yaprak in anger misses Baris and sleeps.

In the morning, everyone goes to the cafeteria before the class to discuss Gokhan's date.

Everyone pulls Gokhan's leg and after some time Baris arrives there with a frustrated face.

Baris pulling Yaprak's arm: Yaprak, please come with me. I want to talk to you.

Yaprak: What are you doing? Leave me.

Sinan getting up: Baris, please leave her.

Ali: What happened Man?

Baris leaving her arms: Yaprak, in this way we are spoiling our relationship.

Yaprak gets up and goes with him.

Baris: I am sorry for everything. But now, what are you doing? In this way, you are making it worse.

Yaprak with innocence: You know, how much I miss our night meeting. I am very angry that now I can't meet you and everything happened because of you.

Baris: I agree and even I miss it, but now I can't change it. We can still meet here in school while leaving. 

Yaprak: I can't talk comfortably here like I do when we are alone.

Baris holding her face, please don't get sad. We together will solve this problem, but till that time please meet me once before leaving from school.

Baris: Please

Yaprak: Ok.

Both go back to the gang, where everyone is waiting for them with curiosity.

Oguz: What happened man?

Baris narrated everything from their fight to caught by parents and uncle's conditions but intentionally misses the reason of fight.

In the evening, Baris waits for Yaprak at the school gate. Yaprak arrives with her friends. All friends wait for her till she finishes her talk with Baris.

Yaprak: I don't like this. Making them wait for me every day.

Baris: Do we have an option?

Yaprak: Then find some solution. I don't care, but I feel very odd talking to you here in front of my friends.

Baris gets irritated on her: Ok then leave and he himself leaves from there.

Yaprak with a mixture of anger and sadness goes to the gang. Sinan takes her in his arms and says everything will be fine. Don't worry.

Ali: Yes we will sort out something.