4n1k2 Part 42

Baris calls his Grandmother,

Grandmother, I am ready to go to London.

Grandmother: I expected this only. You have taken an appropriate decision, my son. 

Baris in a lower tone: Do you remember your promise?

Grandmother strongly: Ya, I am ready to accept your girl. Bring her to me before you leave for London.

Baris with a happy face: What? Are you serious?

Grandmother: Yes, let me know when are you bringing her?

Baris: Thank you, grandmother. I love you.

Yaprak in excitement: What happen Baris? Why are you so happy?

Baris holding her hands: My grandmother wants to meet you.

Yaprak suddenly getting nervous: What? How can I meet her? I am so scared of her. You told me that she is very strict.

Baris: Nothing will happen. And we are not meeting her tomorrow. You take your time and when you are ready, we will meet. Ok? Don't worry, I will be with you.

Yaprak hugging her: I love you so much and am sorry that I am forcing you to go.

Baris: I know that you are doing for me and my grandmother. You always think of others first. I love you. I love you so much.

Yaprak still in Baris's arms: Baris, What's the time?

Baris looking at his watch: Yaprak run, it's 9.

Baris quickly takes his bike's keys and both leave for Yaprak's house.

When they reach outside her house, they find Yaprak's dad waiting for her at the gate.

Yaprak in confusion: Dad, what are you doing here?

Dad: Yaprak, what's the time?

Yaprak hugging him: I am sorry, dad. We all were together and so didn't realize the time.

Dad: Baris, do you want to say something?

Baris: Uncle, I am sorry again. Actually, we met to discuss something important.

Dad with sarcasm: Oh do you children discuss something important too?

Baris: Uncle, I am going to London for further education may be in 2 months. We took that decision together. And that's why it took a little bit of time to come to the consent.

Dad hugging Baris: What? I am so happy for you. Congrats, son. That will be the best opportunity for you.

Baris: Thank you so much, uncle. I think I must leave now.

Dad with a smile: Baris, you can meet Yaprak whenever you want. You have very less time left together. Enjoy it.

Yaprak getting happy, jumps, hugs her father and kisses him.

Dad with a smile: Ok Ok daughter behave properly.

Baris with a smile: Thank you so much.

Baris winks his eyes towards Yaprak and leave from there.

For the next few days, every morning they leave their home and together complete all document and admission related process.

One afternoon, after completing the work, they go for a lunch.

Holding each other's hand, they enter the restaurant and to their surprise they find Ali having lunch with Melisa.

Yaprak gets surprised seeing them. Yaprak is about to walk to Ali, but Baris stops her from going and makes her sit on the table cross to Ali and Melisa's table, such that they can't see them.

Melisa standing on her place with soft tone but audible to everyone: Ali, I know that you don't love me, but I love you so much. You might not need me, but I need you as my friend and a partner. I am not telling you to love me back, but at least give me a chance by knowing me and making me a friend. And after that, if you feel that you still don't love me, then I will never bother you.

Everyone in the restaurant claps for them.

Ali gets stumped and becomes speechless.

Tears roll down Melisa's cheeks, which Ali wipes and says, "Right now, I don't know about my feelings for you, because I have never thought of loving anyone except Yaprak. But from last few days, I have realized that I like spending time with you. So I can't promise you, but of course, I can give myself a chance".

Melisa wiping her tears: Thank you so much, Ali. I am sure that you will love me one day.

Ali smiles and taps her forehead with his fingers.

Listening to them, Baris gets very happy, but Yaprak doesn't understand whether she is happy or sad.