4n1k2 Part 38

Baris does video call to Yaprak.

Yaprak: Baris, why do you love me so much?

Baris just smiles without saying anything.

Yaprak: Why didn't you tell me? You could have told me instead of doing all this. Because of this, we stayed like strangers to each other.

Baris: I tried to talk to you so many times, but you were not at all ready to listen or understand me. So, I was left with this option only.

Yaprak: But suddenly, Why do you want me to study and focus on a career?

Baris: Ok tell me, what is the most important priority in your life?

Yaprak: My friends and you. My life is you all and I can't live without you people. I can do anything to make you happy.

Baris: Exactly, you are always busy making other's happy compromising your happiness. When we stayed together in one room, you have to let go your happiness for your friends. When I felt bad for not wearing a dress of my choice or not giving me time, you went against your wish to make me happy. I don't want you to just live for us, but for yourself too, where you confidently take your own decision without regretting and worrying about others.

Ok now tell me what if someone from us leaves and go to some other place.

Yaprak: No, that's not possible. We friends will always stay together. I can't imagine my life without them. I will also not allow you to go anywhere.

Baris: No, Yaprak that's not possible. Your friends and I can't stay with you every time and everywhere. At some point in life, everyone will be busy in their own lives and you will be alone. At that time, you don't have to feel that your life has become worthless, but instead, have to explore other purposes to live a life happily.

Now exam results are out and I have to take admission in college. I will not be with you in the same school. Our timings and exam schedule will be different, we may not be able to meet each other every day. In the same way, you have only one year to stay with your friends and after that, you all will be in a different field and college. You all may not be able to meet for weeks and weeks.

Yaprak with innocence:  We will take admission in the same college.

When they are chatting with each other, Baris finds a waiting call from his grandmother.

Baris: I have to hang up, my grandmother is calling me. I don't know why she is calling me after all these months.

Yaprak: Ok my love. I love you so much.

Baris giving a kiss to her: I love you too.

Baris immediately calls his grandmother.

Grandmother with strong tone: Baris, I want to meet you.

Baris with a worried tone: Grandmother, What happen? Are you fine?

Grandmother: Ya, I am fine. You just tell me when will you come to meet me?

Baris: Tomorrow morning 9:00, if it is ok for you.

Grandmother: Ok, will wait for you. Good night

Baris: Good night Grandmother.

While sleeping, Baris wonders about the reason behind Grandmother's call.

Next morning, he gets ready and leaves for his grandmother's house.

When Baris reaches there, he gets a call from Yaprak.

Yaprak: Good morning my love, Can we meet today?

Baris: Ya sure dear.

Yaprak: Can we go for breakfast right now?

Baris: No, my love. Right now, I have come to meet my grandmother.

Yaprak: Is she ok?

Baris: Even I am wondering.

Yaprak: Ok go fast. She might be waiting for you. We will talk later.

Baris: Bye, I love you.

Yaprak: I love you too.

Baris enters through the main gate and rings the bell.

Maid opens the door.

Baris asks for grandmother and she takes him to the lawn area, where grandmother is already present with the breakfast and tea.

Baris hugging grandmother: Good morning dear Grandmother.

Grandmother asks to have breakfast with her.

When Baris is about to take his first bite, Grandmother starts the conversation,

Baris, now you have completed your school. So what's your further planning? In which college, are you planning to take admission?

Baris: It's been only 2 days results are out. I have not decided yet.

Grandmother: I knew that, so I have decided something and you have to follow that.

Baris with confusion: What? Why?

Grandmother: You have to complete your further education from London.