4n1k2 Part 32

Melisa and Baris both observe Ali getting irritated. Melisa goes behind Ali, while Baris immediately takes Yaprak is his arms so that she doesn't sees Ali upset and leaving because of her

Yaprak, while in his arms: Baris, What happen suddenly?

Baris: Nothing, dear. When you are in front of me, I can't stay away from you for a min. You know how much I love you?

Yaprak nods her head and they both head to the room.

Melisa: Ali, are you ok?

Ali in anger: No, am not ok. You please go from here. I don't want to talk to anyone.

Melisa: Please, calm down.

Ali: How she can do this to me? She now doesn't even require me as a friend. For her, the whole world has become Baris. What is there in Baris that she loves him so much and couldn't see that someone is getting hurt by her.

Melisa consoles her and takes Ali's head on her shoulder. Ali resists but slowly put his head on her shoulder and sobs, How she can do this to me?

Baris takes Yaprak directly to the room without letting her know that she has hurt Ali.

Yaprak directly jumping on the bed: Oh, I am so tired.

She covers herself with the duvet and lies down while looking at the Baris.

Baris sits beside her and Yaprak immediately extends her both hands around Baris's waist and sleep on his lap.

Baris stroking her hair: Yaprak dear, you please don't love me so much. Sometimes, I feel that you are forgetting yourself and your other relations in my love.

Yaprak: Why, don't you love me? And why are you telling so?

Baris kissing her hair: I love you so much. But I am worried that you don't get hurt by me. Because, when you love someone so much, you get hurt the most by that person.

Yaprak: I trust you that you are not going to hurt me. And I will love you even you hurt me. Now, I cannot remove you from my heart.

Baris: Please Yaprak. Listen to me carefully, I want you to be a girl, who always remains strong and independent in whatever difficult condition you come across.  I don't want you to be a girl who is always protected by his four friends and a boyfriend.

Yaprak: Why, where are you all going? I trust you and my friends that they will not allow anything to happen me.

Baris: Yaprak, I am serious that you will not be dependent on anyone, not even me. And from tomorrow onwards, you will forget me and our relationship and will focus on your exams only.

Yaprak with irritation: Please don't talk about studies over here. You are boring me.

Baris: I have promised your father that you will study and get good marks. So, promise me to study well after reaching home.

Yaprak again with irritation: I am going if you lecture me more.

Baris: Ok, my love, but tomorrow we will talk about this.

Yaprak with innocent smile: Ok, my love. I love you so much.

Baris in his mind: I have to divert you to studies from this love affair. In our relationship, you are compromising everything and I will not let it happen.